Bwahahahahahaha! NHOI

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          SMEAR CAMPAIGN!
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Can't blame JoLo for this one
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

They did smear him and...

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              ...he is speaking out on it now to get paid. Who can blame him? I was going to stay out of this thread and I cant believe how some turn on alltime great Eagles when they leave. The point, here, children, is the Eagles leaked stuff about this guy on his way out as they have done throughout the Lurie years...before and after FF it has been this way to some significant extent.

This post is not to say DeSean shouldn't have been cut...and at the same time it is not about my belief they should have found a way to hang on to one of those rare game-changers. They simply are not as good of an offense without the guy as they are with him. And stat dorkwhores, I mean good like an offense that is going to concern the opposition.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Could you hedge you comments any more and still have an actual opinion?

1. Chip wanted Jackson out.

2. Leaking stories about DJax was flat out disgusting regardless of your feelings about the player.

3. The Eagles were not as good after he left.

Comment

Working...
                X