Confidential to the dimmest of bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to the dimmest of bulbs

really, the handle "Dim Bulb' does not do justice to the actual dimness. Fatboy Shaq could not physically survive trying to run with the Dipper. No way could he run anywhere close to the full 48 minutes, which Wilt AVERAGED... I know you were fishing for this shitstained bone, so enjoy.

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Whatever could you mean?

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    really, the handle "Dim Bulb' does not do justice to the actual dimness. Fatboy Shaq could not physically survive trying to run with the Dipper. No way could he run anywhere close to the full 48 minutes, which Wilt AVERAGED... I know you were fishing for this shitstained bone, so enjoy.

You just don't appreciate the deft touch of a 300 lb. man who couldn't make a FT if his life depended on it.

I stand by my Shaq.
    DB

Comment

I would take HAKEEM THE DREAM over both

Comment

So now we have at least two idiots here.

There has never been another basketball player that could even sniff Wilt's jock.

The man was just the best ever. No argument there.....period, end of story.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

The meds are getting to you.

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          There has never been another basketball player that could even sniff Wilt's jock.

The man was just the best ever. No argument there.....period, end of story.
          You are forgetting the best NBA player evar. ACC. Championship ring.

DB

Comment

SMeGma
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Of course you would.

Originally posted by smg View Post
              I would take HAKEEM THE DREAM over both
              Of course you would.
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Aka the white flag

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                You just don't appreciate the deft touch of a 300 lb. man who couldn't make a FT if his life depended on it.

I stand by my Shaq.

Stand by it. Great non response
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Of course you would.
                  1. Wilt played in a weak era with a lot of players under 7 foot

2. Shaq was just big and used his size to over power people

Hakeem has tons of offensive moves and was a good defensive player

Comment

Hahaha!

Originally posted by smg View Post
                    1. Wilt played in a weak era with a lot of players under 7 foot

2. Shaq was just big and used his size to over power people

Hakeem has tons of offensive moves and was a good defensive player
                    Name all the great centers in this strong era. Every night Wilt was getting pounded on by Russell, Thurmond, Bellamy, Embry, etc. one third the number of jobs...yeah weak era, dummy.
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Just bomb the short bus he rides and end it.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I am in Communications

Stand by it. Great non response
                        And am a lawyer. Accordingly, I am unable to give a straight answer on anything.
                        DB

Comment

Comparing players across eras is very difficult. The game evolves, the rules change, and sports science has been increasing at a rapid pace. However, Wilt was just better then the Shaq. Shaq is a top five center of all time, but wilt is the best. Russell was his nemesis, and won more, but the players surrounding the two are incomparable.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...er_season.html

My vote for best ever still goes to MJ. Wilt had possibly more dominant single seasons, but MJ had more of the top 20 single seasons in my book. The best in his era, which was a great NBA era, could NOT beat him in his prime. And I hate that prick. He's a shit human being, but was a great basketball player. Even still, if it ain't MJ, it's wilt. Wilt is clearly the top pussy slayer to ever play in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                          X