Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is LeSean really this dumb...and ignorant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is LeSean really this dumb...and ignorant?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...black-players/

Or is he just bitter about being moved?

NHOH
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...black-players/

Or is he just bitter about being moved?
      I think it's both, but he seems very unintelligent compared to bitter. Does he not realize that he signed a bigger black superstar to fill his spot? And Jason Peters, who is arguably the best player on the team is still here, and still black.

Comment

Oh ya, Chip drafted all white players too...is that a first ever in the NFL?

Comment

There's a larger issue here. Chip has gained about 100 lbs since coming here. We don't need ANOTHER FF around here. Salad days Chipmeister ...salad days.

Comment

A remnant from the Riley Cooper fiasco

I believe this conversation wouldn't be happening if Cooper had been shit-canned. You can say that thing blew over, but I've never believed it is possible to forgive and forget. You can forgive. You can't forget.

Comment

McCoy is bitter

nm

Comment

You're probably right...I was shocked how quickly that situation went away.

Comment

Pretty obvious what's going on. This is going to hang over Kelly's head because of the way he handled the Riley Cooper situation two years ago. There were several players who didn't get all kumbaya when Cooper got away with calling a working class man of color a racist epitaph at a redneck concert with impunity.

I recall Cary Williams not being all warm and fuzzy, DeSean wasn't. Shady wasn't. Neither was Avant. All gone, not coincidentally. Lesser talented players of color won't say anything because they need their jobs and might not find one elsewhere.

Kelly brought this on himself. It might be different if Cooper was actually talented, but he isn't. Keeping an average white boy after something like that makes players of color wonder. Cooper should have been cut immediately.
                  Last edited by The Ref; 05-06-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I have a feeling that Chip is a "do as I say, not as I do" type of guy. Do you think he actually drinks those smoothies? Is there one bit of fast in him?

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                      I believe this conversation wouldn't be happening if Cooper had been shit-canned. You can say that thing blew over, but I've never believed it is possible to forgive and forget. You can forgive. You can't forget.
                      Yep. This is it. Can't ignore it.

Comment

Ike Reese w/ some interesting comments...

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...city-fan-base/

Comment

Last edited by Riccardo; 05-06-2015, 12:05 PM.
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            You have to edit a picture and it still doesn't show up??? Do better. I'm very disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                              Pretty obvious what's going on. This is going to hang over Kelly's head because of the way he handled the Riley Cooper situation two years ago. There were several players who didn't get all kumbaya when Cooper got away with calling a working class man of color a racist epitaph at a redneck concert with impunity.

I recall Cary Williams not being all warm and fuzzy, DeSean wasn't. Shady wasn't. Neither was Avant. All gone, not coincidentally. Lesser talented players of color won't say anything because they need their jobs and might not find one elsewhere.

Kelly brought this on himself. It might be different if Cooper was actually talented, but he isn't. Keeping an average white boy after something like that makes players of color wonder. Cooper should have been cut immediately.
                              It's epithet, you fucking idiot.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X