Trying to figure this out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piker
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I should add there are two versions of the empty car. I'm talking about the bum car, though the no air conditioning car sucks too.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
        Further, I think there should be a dog tax. You want that dog? Pay up. This way the mf'ers with no sense of responsibility and who do not clean up after their dog will be priced out of casual canine ownership. You get a stamp on your license that your dog dues are paid in full. No stamp? Wolfy is taken away in a van down to Division Street right in front of your kid.
        If only we could do that to the assholes in this country who have 9 kids by the age of 30 and suck the system dry.

Comment

Well that is....

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          I wonder if there are public defecation laywers too
          ..one way to put politicians out of work.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

So ban dogs from cities then, right? Lot of dog haters. Agree there are some irresponsible dog owners who don't pick up their dog's poop in every city but they are the minority. My experience in LA points to two main culprits. Europeans of all stripes and Americans from rural areas who move to the city.

Prefer dog piss in the street than cars polluting the air. Cars should be banned from cities, not dogs. Exponentially more harm to your health caused by them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              So ban dogs from cities then, right? Lot of dog haters. Agree there are some irresponsible dog owners who don't pick up their dog's poop in every city but they are the minority. My experience in LA points to two main culprits. Europeans of all stripes and Americans from rural areas who move to the city.

Prefer dog piss in the street than cars polluting the air. Cars should be banned from cities, not dogs. Exponentially more harm to your health caused by them.
              Should people just float to work?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                Should people just float to work?
                Public Transportation!!!!!!!! Or walk!!! Too many fat fucks in this country, but fewer in the cities.

Comment

Public Transportation!!!!!!!! Or walk!!! Too many fat fucks in this country, but fewer in the cities.
                  So lets say I live too far away to take mass transit but I work in the city. According to your idea I guess I am out of luck?

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                    So lets say I live too far away to take mass transit but I work in the city. According to your idea I guess I am out of luck?
                    What city in the country doesn't have train service from the burbs to the city? When I lived in south jersey 30 years ago there were several septa stations with trains running into the city with plenty of parking. Same up north with NYC and just about anywhere.

LA has some of the least developed train service in the country, but even we have an expanding public transportation system to alleviate car traffic. Or ride a bike. Anything but the nonsense of 1 car, 1 passenger - the driver - in them. Especially SUV's! It's ridiculous and unsustainable.

Comment

What city in the country doesn't have train service from the burbs to the city? When I lived in south jersey 30 years ago there were several septa stations with trains running into the city with plenty of parking. Same up north with NYC and just about anywhere.

LA has some of the least developed train service in the country, but even we have an expanding public transportation system to alleviate car traffic. Or ride a bike. Anything but the nonsense of 1 car, 1 passenger - the driver - in them. Especially SUV's! It's ridiculous and unsustainable.
                      What if I live in the Burbs and work in Newark De? So my 1 hour commute in a car turns into a 3 hour train ride. I have to take the train to 30th st station then hop on another train that goes from 30sth st to Wilmington. then hop on another train to get to Newark. Not very efficient.

Comment

Accordingly to La Ref, if the public transportation workers strike, fuck you walk to work 53 year old grandmother.

Comment

should ban people from cities

All big cities are shitholes
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                          X