Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is LeSean really this dumb...and ignorant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...black-players/

Or is he just bitter about being moved?
    His lawyer will probably receive a cease and desist letter in a few days.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

For what?

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      His lawyer will probably receive a cease and desist letter in a few days.
      What is he supposed to stop doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        It's epithet, you fucking idiot.
        Could have been auto-complete on his phone. Hopefully.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The Eagles are the whitest team in the league.

I don't think Kelly is making decisions based on skin color but maybe black players don't like smoothies.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Could have been auto-complete on his phone. Hopefully.
            would think was obvious

Comment

Yes it was oblivious

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              would think was obvious
              I understand your point about the chickens coming home to roost on Chip, but the chickens are also coming home to roost on Shady. Specifically, Shady is not a guy who has impressed anyone with his maturity over the years, and this Chip chirping shows you some of the crap he might have been doing while on the team. Not good in the locker room.
              DB

Comment

He's definitely ignorant. Kelly did get rid of 4 black players this offseason....and he added 14. The Eagles are getting blacker and the Bills are becoming worse tippers and more likely to throw women out of a car.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

So in one breath

He says that Chip got rid of all of the Black players, and the next breath says he doesn't want to say anything negative about Chip. He's all over the place. Definitely looks like this split was deeper than football.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Only the plus side

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    He's definitely ignorant. Kelly did get rid of 4 black players this offseason....and he added 14. The Eagles are getting blacker and the Bills are becoming worse tippers and more likely to throw women out of a car.
                    It's a good time to be the penis pump or bang bus rental business if you're in Buffalo.

Comment

so so bitter

nm

Comment

Typical Pitt grad

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        He says that Chip got rid of all of the Black players, and the next breath says he doesn't want to say anything negative about Chip. He's all over the place. Definitely looks like this split was deeper than football.
                        All opinion no fact.
                        DB

Comment

Much ado about feeling dissed...

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                          Pretty obvious what's going on. This is going to hang over Kelly's head because of the way he handled the Riley Cooper situation two years ago. There were several players who didn't get all kumbaya when Cooper got away with calling a working class man of color a racist epitaph at a redneck concert with impunity.

I recall Cary Williams not being all warm and fuzzy, DeSean wasn't. Shady wasn't. Neither was Avant. All gone, not coincidentally. Lesser talented players of color won't say anything because they need their jobs and might not find one elsewhere.

Kelly brought this on himself. It might be different if Cooper was actually talented, but he isn't. Keeping an average white boy after something like that makes players of color wonder. Cooper should have been cut immediately.
                          Here is one player's take on it....

Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins shared his thoughts about McCoy's comments via NJ.com.

""If that's what he feels, he's definitely entitled to feel the way he does, but I haven't seen anything in the year I've been here that Chip plays favoritism to anyone because of their race,'' Jenkins told New Jersey Advance Media, Wednesday, at the NovaCare Complex. "If you look at the guys we traded; we traded one white guy (Nick Foles) for another white guy (Sam Bradford). We cut Todd (Herremans, who is white). We cut Trent (Cole, who is black). We traded (McCoy) and we replaced him with DeMarco Murray. I think it's all about the players, it's not about black and white. That's how I see it.'' "To be honest, (McCoy) is just crazy,'' he said with a laugh. "I mean, I don't know maybe he does see it that way. I don't. I never thought that. If I thought Chip was a racist, I'd say something. I'd ask out. I don't see it that way at all.'' "It's not a conversation that I've heard in the locker room of any of the guys feeling that way. You look at it, you kind of laugh. I mean I love Shady, loved him as a teammate, but I don't agree with what he said.''

Jenkins willingly chose to sign with the Eagles in free agency last offseason. He's one of the team's leaders and, based on my time covering the team, one of the most honest and genuine players around.

Yeah, he came after the 'incident' with Cooper, but if there were any feelings floating in the locker room Jenkins never heard it, unless he is lying, but why would he?
                          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                            http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...black-players/

Or is he just bitter about being moved?
                            This is Rex Ryan players and Shady bought in, maybe to keep Collins from signing here. He replaced black players with black players.

Comment

Every time McCoy opens his mouth he validates the trade.

Comment

Hahaha I think it's funny. He must really hate Buffalo. No one wants to play Buffalo but someone has to. Is the city really that bad?

Comment

Working...
                                X