No announcement yet.

if Chip the GM stays another year, its going to set us back another 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do too ... I doubt Schlereth makes shit up.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      I do too ... I doubt Schlereth makes shit up.
      Not only does it seem to be the same, but the RG ALWAYS taps the center when they're snapping it.

Another thing I've noticed is that our blitzers always bite on hard counts and reveal the rush so that bums like Kirk fucking Cousins are able to change the protections and get it completely blocked up. Sickening.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        Guy is in over his head, surrounded by enablers.
        This was obvious to me the day he was hired. I will remain forever surprised the rank of file of igglephans fell for this Kelly nonsense in the first place. At least Andy was well schooled in the NFL game. Lurie needs to cut bait sooner rather than later. Before the season ends. Hire an old school NFL guy instead of the inexperienced "genius" next time.

Howie Roseman is smirking right now.

Comment

Robert Griffin the III string QB of the lowly foreksins

Nuff said about your football acumen, dipshit.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            Nuff said about your football acumen, dipshit.
            Yeah, but he was right about those damn RC cars, just look at all these injuries! lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              This was obvious to me the day he was hired. I will remain forever surprised the rank of file of igglephans fell for this Kelly nonsense in the first place. At least Andy was well schooled in the NFL game. Lurie needs to cut bait sooner rather than later. Before the season ends. Hire an old school NFL guy instead of the inexperienced "genius" next time.

Howie Roseman is smirking right now.
              You're such a fucking liar. You were totally onboard until after the first season. And Howie Roseman is a fucking pencil dick loser that can't draft for shit either.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
              X