Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

foreskins news-- Eagles refusing to say name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreskins news-- Eagles refusing to say name?

Originally posted by Matt Lombardo
    Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 4h4 hours ago

This is interesting. The #Eagles appear to have wiped the name #Redskins from this week's weekly media guide. #NFL
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Love it!

Originally posted by Matt Lombardo
    Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 4h4 hours ago

This is interesting. The #Eagles appear to have wiped the name #Redskins from this week's weekly media guide. #NFL
    fuck a Washington team.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Next slap in the face is naming all of the players we got with the McNabb trade as game day captains for the coin toss!

Oh, wait........was she a great big fat person?

Comment

Is this an act of psychological warfare from Chip? Or is the team simply evolving and adapting with the times? Either way, our fans are irate. The name needs to go, so I'm happy about this. Class move by your org.

That being said, fuck all of you worthless sacks of Philthy shit. Enjoy your b&w highlight reels from 1960, bc you'll never know the joy a Lombardi trophy in any of your lifetimes.

Comment

Cool story. I assume you won't be going to the game since it will likely be raining. Your stadium is half empty when the weather is perfect. Solid fan base.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Cool story. I assume you won't be going to the game since it will likely be raining. Your stadium is half empty when the weather is perfect. Solid fan base.
            No more home games for me after last year. 180+ games attended since 1982, STs since the 1940s, but the stadium and owner have sucked for too long. The Linc is much better. The Eagles are a good org, which your fanbase doesn't deserve.

Comment

For the record

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/phil...ts-media-guide
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Comment

Eagles officially backed down. Disappointing. They could have taken the lead here.

Comment

Working...
                  X