Listening to WIP sucks today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to WIP sucks today

so fucking pissed I didn't figure out a way to get up there with my kids. and now it's too late.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK K

Have been talking with Trent and Deerspine and it looks and sounds like a gong show with that many people there. I wanted to go badly as well but thought better of it. I've DVR'd it and will watch it tonight.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I was on vacation all last week

Had to go back to work Monday morning. Monday morning was fucking glorious, coming in decked out in Eagles garb and seeing Pats fans salty as they were. But knowing that if my vacation were just one week later and I would've had the time to get up to Philly for this thing and here I am at work.... UGH!!!! WIP was definitely hard to listen to this morning. Watching live feed on NBC 10 now.
      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        so fucking pissed I didn't figure out a way to get up there with my kids. and now it's too late.

It’s killing me too, man. I should have just taken the whole damn week.

We need to repeat next year. Somebody said today that the Flyers’ second parade was bigger than the first one.

Comment

Streaming isnt bad...
          http://6abc.com/live/

Comment

WTF is Kelce wearing?? BWAHAHAHA He looks like the Grand Wizard from the WWF in the 70's and 80's.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
              WTF is Kelce wearing?? BWAHAHAHA He looks like the Grand Wizard from the WWF in the 70's and 80's.
              Full Mummers regalia

Comment

I had everything lined up Tuesday night my sister went and bought patco tix for everyone. I woke up weds with a sore foot that turned into a full blown gout attack that completely immobilized me. I couldn’t go. My mom, sister, brother im law, Nieces and Dad all went while I sat home with my foot elevated watching on TV. Literally gut wrenching. I almost entered a deep depression. I keep telling myslef I’m a season ticket holder and was there for the whole season including the playoffs and would be there when they raise that banner Sept 6th. But this was one of the hardest things to go through missing this I’m so hearbroken.
                Last edited by Abarlam; 02-08-2018, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

This is the exact reason why I decided to go and battle the mass of humanity. I'm soon to be 58 and like most everyone else I've been waiting my entire life for this event so I didn't want to be kicking myself in the arse by passing up the opportunity to witness history.

The wife and I got up at 5AM so we could catch the 6:40 train outta AC. We got there at 6 and there were already around 300 people waiting in line. By the time we left all eight cars were packed to the gills...just unreal. It was one helluva long and tiring day but it was oh so worth it...frozen toes and all.

Comment

Working...
                  X