Eagles get Michael Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youcis View Post
    Same rag ass Jeff Bezos blog that (along with all of the respectable media) said Trump had ZERO CHANCE of winning the election.

How many times do they have to be "wrong" before mouthbreathers like yourself realize they are LYING TO YOU.
    An election prediction is not a reporting of facts or news. It's opinion based on analysis of polling (or other) data and have margins for error. Sometimes predictions are wrong. see Vegas.

Also, Clinton did win the popular vote so it got that prediction correct. If you want to split hairs.

That link is a reporting of statements with backed up sources. I think you may need a better understanding of how news and journalism works.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Surprised that anybody thinks the World Champion Philadelphia Eagles brass failed to exercise due diligence with regards to Bennett. Pats and Falcons both wanted him.

Ignore the right wing fever swamp. Trust in Howie and Doug.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        An election prediction is not a reporting of facts or news. It's opinion based on analysis of polling (or other) data and have margins for error. Sometimes predictions are wrong. see Vegas.

Also, Clinton did win the popular vote so it got that prediction correct. If you want to split hairs.

That link is a reporting of statements with backed up sources. I think you may need a better understanding of how news and journalism works.
        People who have been brainwashed into believing that real journalism is "fake news" are the WORST. They are also beyond hope and therefore not worth engaging.

Comment

Interesting article from that noted leftist rag, Sports Illustrated.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.co...gas-nfl?espv=1
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Seattle Seahawk nominee for the Walter Payton NFL Man Of The Year Award

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/12...man-year-award

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
              People who have been brainwashed into believing that real journalism is "fake news" are the WORST. They are also beyond hope and therefore not worth engaging.
              You really think you're getting real journalism from your multi-billion dollar mega conglomerate mass media, do ya?

Real journalism is Samizdat now, wake the fuck up.

Comment

Maybe you should use basic logic and consider that if not a single newspaper nationwide endorses a candidate, and every single one of those publications says that same candidate has no chance to win-it's not just a polling error.

But you won't, because you're a lemming with an echo-chamber who's incapable of independent analysis.

Lol, yeah they were all predicting that Trump had no chance at a POPULAR vote win, it wasn't a transparent attempt to keep Trump turnout down at all.

Oh wait, no it was the RUSSIANS. Go shit on those racist cops that keep the savages in line some more, genius.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                  Seattle Seahawk nominee for the Walter Payton NFL Man Of The Year Award

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/12...man-year-award
                  Sound's like a cancer in the locker room to me.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Maybe you should use basic logic and consider that if not a single newspaper nationwide endorses a candidate, and every single one of those publications says that same candidate has no chance to win-it's not just a polling error.

But you won't, because you're a lemming with an echo-chamber who's incapable of independent analysis.

Lol, yeah they were all predicting that Trump had no chance at a POPULAR vote win, it wasn't a transparent attempt to keep Trump turnout down at all.

Oh wait, no it was the RUSSIANS. Go shit on those racist cops that keep the savages in line some more, genius.
                    What news sites do you read? The non-echo chamber ones.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

What news sites do you read? The non-echo chamber ones.
                      It's just not that simple. You have to do your own research at this point. I trust the anonymous commenters in most articles more than I do the paid shills that write the articles.

Comment

WTF?!? PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

This is not directed at the OP but I will say the following:

I am in favor of any move which improves the chances of the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES remaining SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

Came into work today wearing SB gear, you can't imagine how good it felt.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I don't mind them getting new blood in here. Just keep him out of Atlantic City and let Big Balls do his thing.

Comment

It's just not that simple. You have to do your own research at this point. I trust the anonymous commenters in most articles more than I do the paid shills that write the articles.
                            So you have none. Shocker.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

So you have none. Shocker.
                              Like I said, you have to do your own research if you really want to know anything, and even then you're trusting other people's sources to some degree. But you can tell a lot by looking at hard data, like say-FBI crime statistics by race, and then comparing it to the way certain stories are covered. Like, for example, how 13% of the population committing 50% of the crime is only ever covered from the perspective of it being the result of white racism rather than the fault of the people that actually are committing the crimes.

But really, if the 2016 election coverage didn't clue you in to the fact that the mass media is pure propaganda at this point nothing will.

Comment

Like I said, you have to do your own research if you really want to know anything, and even then you're trusting other people's sources to some degree. But you can tell a lot by looking at hard data, like say-FBI crime statistics by race, and then comparing it to the way certain stories are covered. Like, for example, how 13% of the population committing 50% of the crime is only ever covered from the perspective of it being the result of white racism rather than the fault of the people that actually are committing the crimes.

But really, if the 2016 election coverage didn't clue you in to the fact that the mass media is pure propaganda at this point nothing will.
                                So you trust what the government tells you? I see.

The same FBI that is part of the deep state and trying to sabotage President Trump and people like yourself who are looking behind the curtain.
                                --
                                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X