No announcement yet.

Nobody was wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in case your wondering why you're an asshole who can go fuck himself ... it's not about Kelly.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The thread speaks for itself. Pathetic effort even for a shyster like you.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Let's have some fun

Do the birds win it all with Shady, DJax and Maclin?

Comment

It certainly does ... Mister I Liked the Hire/Results are Promising
          Last edited by slag; 03-11-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            Do the birds win it all with Shady, DJax and Maclin?
            Kelly regime or Pedey/Howie? And who is the QB?

Jeffrey is an slight upgrade over Maclin and I'll take Shady over Blount/Ajayi, Djax over Smith.

So I think yes with Pedey. No chance with Chump.

Comment

I acknowledged the results were promising at 9-3. Who wouldnt? But there was no unequivocal endorsement of Kelly as anyone with a brain can see in the thread.

If I get really bored, I'll start bumping all your Gomer posts. You're such a clueless maroon.
              Last edited by Maniac; 03-11-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Why don't you make some bullshit veiled reference to me as a racist again, asshole?

Comment

Nah, KKKooper is the racist. You're just fond of shitty wide receivers. Todd Pinkston?

Comment

Oh, and FYI ... my fucking point is that you aren't an unequivocal anything.

Comment

Ok ... then you're not an asshole and don't have to go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        Ok ... then you're not an asshole and don't have to go fuck yourself.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X