Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NEGATIVITY ON THIS BORED IS FRIGHTENING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NEGATIVITY ON THIS BORED IS FRIGHTENING.

PEOPLE, WHAT THE HELL. OUR FOOTBALL TEAM HAS 12 WINS, SOME PRETTY, SOME UGLY.

12 WINS AND A BYE. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL, ENJOY IT......AND HERE'S TO A GREAT CHRISTMAS DAY GAYTE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

and some pretty ugly but yes

I'm very happy. If the Defense comes out and shuts out the Rduzzz the tune will change
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

What is the best ever Eagles season? 13-3? Be nice to beat that.

Comment

Did you watch that dreck today?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I can tell you I screamed all day long, in disbelief at the defense. But in the end, winning is what matters. I am so excited and thankful to be watching playoff football this year!

Comment

Yeah, we beat a team with an upgraded coach who is our biggest rival the week after losing our MVP QB. It was awesome.

Comment

A team that has nothing to lose plays loose. That's who the Ginas were today. D was bad, adjustments weren't made, Eli the Slack Jawed Inbred played well. We win next week big at home.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

You tell ‘em Spine!

Gobble gobble gobble baby!

Slag’s just pissed off because they won’t give him the HC job.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Keep whistling ... there's nothing to worry about.

Comment

Yeah ... Happy fucking Hanukkah, Mr. Football

Comment

so you watched this whole game smiling? Okay...
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Who is being negative??

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                        PEOPLE, WHAT THE HELL. OUR FOOTBALL TEAM HAS 12 WINS, SOME PRETTY, SOME UGLY.

12 WINS AND A BYE. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL, ENJOY IT......AND HERE'S TO A GREAT CHRISTMAS DAY GAYTE.
                        ...I just have questions for what appears to be trends teams are taking advantage of???

Have to get them answered before it really hurts us.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I can't hear you over the delicious taste of my victory nachos

Comment

Psssst - crab fries, say crab fries.

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                            I can't hear you over the delicious taste of my victory nachos
                            Lol
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Say what? Oh hell no. I remain a strict adherent to the "Not one damn crab fry" rule.

Comment

Working...
                              X