Enough with Foles in playoffs/super bowl talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough with Foles in playoffs/super bowl talk

Let's win 2 out of the 3 (or even better 3 of 3)

Then I'll be glad to revisit with the 1 seed and see where we are. It's not worth it until we see how this team responds with a full game of Foles at QB.

How about a full week of Nick practicing with the 1s, including a (hopefully) healthy Ertz?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      How about a full week of Nick practicing with the 1s, including a (hopefully) healthy Ertz?
      Absolutely. That's what I'm getting at. What if he has a great connection with Nelson and Alshon? From my memory, Foles loved to throw it up deep during that big season. Maybe we get more deep balls.

My concern is the line + Foles instead of Wentz = mistakes and sacks

But again I think it's worth to see how they play these next 2 weeks before we give a thumbs up or thumbs down to Foles.

Comment

Let's not forget. Foles is only 28 yrs. old and stands 6'6"

Comment

he's also tall

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
          Let's not forget. Foles is only 28 yrs. old and stands 6'6"
          that's why his dick is 6'6"

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
            Absolutely. That's what I'm getting at. What if he has a great connection with Nelson and Alshon? From my memory, Foles loved to throw it up deep during that big season. Maybe we get more deep balls.

My concern is the line + Foles instead of Wentz = mistakes and sacks

But again I think it's worth to see how they play these next 2 weeks before we give a thumbs up or thumbs down to Foles.
            We need Wis back in there BADLY as I don't trust his two replacements AT ALL. You can't have Big V saddled next to another weak link if you want to keep Foles healthy. Foles can play this game effectively if you have a solid OL in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
              We need Wis back in there BADLY as I don't trust his two replacements AT ALL. You can't have Big V saddled next to another weak link if you want to keep Foles healthy. Foles can play this game effectively if you have a solid OL in front of him.
              Any word on his injury?

Comment

day to day
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X