Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most likely on the board to be #metoo'd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most likely on the board to be #metoo'd?

Tom is the obvious choice. But a true connoisseur might go with Larry King.
    DB

Smegma

Comment

was he the one who went out with a girl three times but didn't get it in? actually seems like he respects women's boundaries.

anyway, the world is just too PC these days. offer to milk a woman's titty the wrong way and she'll accuse you of sexual assault.
      Last edited by art vandelay; 12-12-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Still "grab 'em by the pussy" is just wrong. "You can do anything"

PC or no PC a true gentleman knows where the lines are drawn.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

probably a wangnut
          --------

Comment

I treat all my wives with respect!

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            Tom is the obvious choice. But a true connoisseur might go with Larry King.
            At least until I married them... and that goes for all twelve of my wives... Some of them I don't even remember touching, either over or under her bra...

I don't get how Prince Harry can be marrying a hot chick in England, playing football for the Eagles in Philadelphia, and coaching the Rams in LA all at the same time... must be taking some serious supplements...

How about Mark Hammil and that new Star Wars movie? You say "Old as Shit No Talent Jedi" and I say "I gotta pick only one?" For my money "Dunkirk" is easily the best film since Dunkirk happened...

The Eagles sure took a big blow losing Prince Harry... speaking of big blows, I think Nick Foles is gonna surprise some people...

Comment

"The Code"

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Still "grab 'em by the pussy" is just wrong. "You can do anything"

PC or no PC a true gentleman knows where the lines are drawn.
              Some guys live by it, some guys don't. You don't date your best friend's ex. You stop when a woman says, "no." Etc. The ones that don't live by the Code, they get ostracized and you don't talk to them. Or they become President and get to play with the coolest toys.

DB

Comment

oh yeah, my other post was just a joke. i don't think the current movement regarding assault has anything to do with political correctness. people who think it's about being PC (bret boone for example) are weird.

"grab em by the pussy" is really weird, but unfortunately probably how men spoke 50 years ago.

Comment

I got arrested at Hardee’s for passing out fliers of 3I’s momma.

Does that count?

Comment

Does going Roy Moore on jailbait count?

Hollering "show us your tits" at a gayte by a wangnut counts, right?
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Kinda ironic that this movement is represented by

POUND(#) Me Too
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                        Kinda ironic that this movement is represented by

POUND(#) Me Too
                        Some would call that a hash... I agree back in the day it was called a pound sign.
                        --------

Comment

This one seems hollow. Woman already leaving work. Man asks her out then hits on her during her final weeks. Woman willingly has a few week affair before leaving job. Woman now saying #Metoo.
                          https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...sive/23307851/

Comment

Now allegations against Panthers team owner, Jerry Richardson. Good thing they ERECTED a statue of him in front of their stadium last summer...

Comment

Working...
                            X