Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont you have to shitcan or trade Chase Danielle???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont you have to shitcan or trade Chase Danielle???

What is the benefit of putting Senior Wences out there with a punch of camp fodder? What sense does that make?

Who needs a backup? Get what you can for Danielle and let Wences be our backup.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Contract will likely kill that possibility.

Howie overpaid him in a big way and the guy is probably untradeable.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Mebbe after a few more games and QBs start going down

...that scenario will change.

I just think its really dumb to have our future out there playing with future Arena Leaguers.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Things could change but I really think they just don't want Wentz to play at all this season unless Chase and Bradford get hurt.

Comment

What does that have to do with seeing Wentz play for the first time and concluding that not getting him reps with better players is batshit?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

that's just dumb

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
            Things could change but I really think they just don't want Wentz to play at all this season unless Chase and Bradford get hurt.
            what benefit is there to paying him all that money and sitting him an entire year? What can he learn watching that he cant better learn playing...or at lest as the number two guy who has to be ready to step in? what am I missing here?
            May 7, 2010

Comment

I don't think it makes sense either that's just the feel I'm getting from it. They know we are gonna stink offensively and they know he won't have weapons around him so they aren't gonna throw him into a bad situation. Almost feels like they want to take a MLB approach and develop him for a year or two.

I'm not saying I agree with this, just my opinion on how it's gonna play out.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                What does that have to do with seeing Wentz play for the first time and concluding that not getting him reps with better players is batshit?
                Maybe if they had gave him reps with better players, he would not have gotten a rib fracture. Prolly no reps with good or bad players for the rest of the preseason now.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                X