Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz

I got no complaints.

would like him to avoid all these unnecessary hits, otherwise he's been money

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      I got no complaints.
      SEŅOR Wentz!
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Si Senor!!!

Eagle Eagle Muy Bueno!!!
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Ross Tucker made the point this morning that it's not like the Eagles have been running the ball particularly well. And obviously the receivers are not doing him a lot of favors. Not saying Wentz is carrying the team, but just the fact that, despite all this, he has looked pretty darn good two games into his rookie season is pretty incredible.

Just wait until he gets some real weapons around him. It's exciting.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

They way he handles himself at the LOS is very impressive.

He just needs to take less hits and stay healthy why they build a team around him.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Ross Tucker made the point this morning that it's not like the Eagles have been running the ball particularly well. And obviously the receivers are not doing him a lot of favors. Not saying Wentz is carrying the team, but just the fact that, despite all this, he has looked pretty darn good two games into his rookie season is pretty incredible.

He shouldn't have to, but he has carried the team. That and the defense. Have to give them equal credit, they've been fantastic.

Comment

NO DOUBT THE KID IS SHOWING THE WORLD HE'S GOT CRAZY SKILLS, THE ARM, PATIENCE IN THE POCKET, ABLE TO READ THE DEFENSE. I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE REST OF COACHES IN LEAGUE GET SOME TAPE ON HIM, RECOGNIZE HIS GAME.
                THAT'S WHEN WE WILL KNOW FOR SURE.

STILLERS A NICE TEST FOR THIS TEAM.

BUT YEA, I THINK HE IS THE REAL DEALIO.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

we'll probably win the next 17 super bowls or so.

Seriously though, it's nice to be excited and enjoying this season. If Wentz continues to improve, we (they) have a chance for the division. Also, some of the power teams in the conference (Seattle, Green Bay) haven't looked great.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    Biggest concern. How many years did we say that with McNabb at the helm. Praying Dougie is better than FF in this era as well.

Comment

That's probably Howie vs Banner.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
                        Biggest concern. How many years did we say that with McNabb at the helm. Praying Dougie is better than FF in this era as well.
                        Well, so far, it looks like Doug recognized FF's weaknesses and learned from them. Have you noticed his clock management? Neither has anyone else. That's a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                          Well, so far, it looks like Doug recognized FF's weaknesses and learned from them. Have you noticed his clock management? Neither has anyone else. That's a beautiful thing.
                          I noticed his LACK of clock management problems...

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=307148
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                            I noticed his LACK of clock management problems...

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=307148
                            We have a rookie with two games under his belt changing plays and formations at the line like Payton, and not a single delay of game penalty. That's amazing. Dallas fans still bitch about Romo's delay flags when he audibles at the line.

I'm wondering how much of FF's time management woes where because of McNabb. I haven't noticed, is it still an issue with him in KC?

Comment

I have a small sample, but it is. I've seen a handful of games because they are on here, and that's been the case. I listened to the chiefs crew while mowing the lawn one week, and they were bitching about it as one of FFs fatal flaws.
                              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                              X