I was worried the team quit after the Cincy game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was worried the team quit after the Cincy game

They battled hard the last 3 games. I'll give Gomer that much.

If this team has Lane johnson all year I think they'd (we'd) have a couple more wins right now.

Maybe not though and I'm still riding the high of beating those frauds last night but this loos like a totally different team with him and Peters anchoring the OL.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-23-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

If Lane can keep the needle out of his ass the O line is in fairly decent shape. Just dump Kelce.

Comment

Agree. Kelce had been a very good eagle but it's time to upgrade C in the offseason.
        The 2 rookies from this past draft look the part, which is huge. Brooks hopefully had his anxiety under control moving forward. Peters is a rock and appears to have a couple of seasons left in him. OL just needs minor tweaking thankfully bc WR, RB, and DB need a ton of help in draft.

I want Dalvin Cook so fucking bad in the first round. Keep losing, SAMMY SLEEVES!

Comment

I'd be fine with that. I want them to address WR in Free Agency.

How many picks do WE have in 2017? I can't keep track of this stuff.

Comment

Only 8 as of this piece. Need at least 2 more so they should move around a little bit.

Give me Peppers or D cook in first round and I'll be stoked.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/philadelp...7-draft-picks/

Comment

Yes ... that is a positive.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think, by and large, the players like Pederson and want to play for him. So that's something.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

When Jenkins was doing the post game and Cox ran over to jump on him it made me appreciate them not giving up or mailing it in.

6 of 8 losses by 1 score or less. This team isn't that far off.

Comment

Peters might be gone ... he's an 11 mil cap hit with only 2 mil dead money ... unless he reworks his contract, he might be out.

Comment

When Jenkins shook Irvin's hand I nearly threw a Corona at the tv.

Comment

I think he will rework his contract if asked. Strikes me as a guy who has made his money and would prefer to stay here than have a couple of seasons elsewhere.

Even so, he's not overpaid for his position and his level of play. I think I'd keep him even if he didn't want to rework his contract. He's got the upper hand.

Comment

The could have easily had their cars running in the parking lot

the Fans showed up big time and so did the team,,,was on the phone with the old man this morning and I mentioned,,Ravens were playing for a playoff spot,,place is half empty,,Eagles playing for pride place was loaded to the gun, This fan base deserves better!

Great Fans!
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Read that he's

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            I think he will rework his contract if asked. Strikes me as a guy who has made his money and would prefer to stay here than have a couple of seasons elsewhere.

Even so, he's not overpaid for his position and his level of play. I think I'd keep him even if he didn't want to rework his contract. He's got the upper hand.
                            Like the ninth highest paid LT next year. Barwin's departure will free up money making Peters' salary less of an issue.

Comment

Agreed. I think the "quit" and "soft" criticism hit home.
                              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                              X