Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the receivers that good....

Or are the corners legendarily bad?

Jeffrey & Smith I get it. But jagholar, rookies and UDFA's looking like Bruce & Holt is disconcerting.

CB's looked really really bad yesterday. Even Treggs and Turner were running routes and getting easy separation. Mills looked decent at best. We better hope the pass rush gets home early and often or it could get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
      CB's looked really really bad yesterday. Even Treggs and Turner were running routes and getting easy separation. Mills looked decent at best. We better hope the pass rush gets home early and often or it could get ugly.
      Said it in an earlier thread, tough to generate any pass rush and utilize it correctly when the DBs cannot cover for more than 3 seconds. These corners are horrible.

Comment

Several things....

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Or are the corners legendarily bad?

Jeffrey & Smith I get it. But jagholar, rookies and UDFA's looking like Bruce & Holt is disconcerting.
        ....wait till the pads are on, you couldn't do worse than last year with WRs could you, and yes the DBs suck.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Need to add....

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ....wait till the pads are on, you couldn't do worse than last year with WRs could you, and yes the DBs suck.
          I'm really stoked about the potential of Mack Hollins, reading his story I'm hoping for once we have found an overlooked diamond.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
          X