Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it!!!!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Could be fake news-- Russian bot. Seems too good with English to be Russian but I have to say we have had Russian trolls / bots trying to register here in the past.
    Comrade Green and his tricks!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
      First, you seem to think that "we" have some sway as to what happens in the front office, or even on the field. Second, your suggestion that we have not been critical of McNabb is laughable. Clearly you haven't spent time reading anything here...and you are just shooting in the dark. Third, bringing up race gives away your true motives and renders your vile opinions worthless.

So go back to whatever racist militia hole you crawled out of, and leave the sports discussion to the grown ups.
      LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL

i just mentioned their races, which is vile! KKK! omg! all that's stated is one is white and one was black. leave your own interpretations to yourself.

so coming up with FFF, and poking at a guy being overweight is ok....but WE DRAW THE LINE AT RACE HERE AT IGGLEPHANS.

eat a dick you sanctimonious prick

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        McNabb's race has to be brought into this? Seriously??? How fucked up is that?
        OMG OMG SOMEBODY SAID WHITE AND BLACK.

FFF is perfectly ok though. and you know, old men on the sidelines influence the game more than PLAYER ON THE FIELD. QB AFFECTS THE GAME MORE THAN ANYTHING. keep weeping for mcnabb.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        McNabb lazy?

Come on now. McNabb was not given the tools his early years, if Reid would have supported him and run the ball more or had a T.O. caliber receiver here from 2001-2003 he could have at least won one, maybe 2 Super Bowls. It falls on Reid. His OL was begging him to run the ball in the Super Bowl in the second half they felt they could wear out NE D Line and he ignored them.

Now get the fuck out of here with this racist shit.
        ah yes, the "mcnabb didn't have the tools!" shit that is pervasive on this board.

did tom brady have tools 2001-2004? yeah all mcnabb had was an eliite defense and a weak NFC to get out of.

never watched the 2004 superbowl more than once, but how about the pick he threw just basically lobbed it into the air? totally mcnabb. that int was all about being scared in the big moment.

WENTZ HAS NERVES OF STEEL

Comment

What an odd thread

Comment

Don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Tldr... but solid troll, props.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                Tldr... but solid troll, props.
                Total troll job and well done.

It's funny; on the way back from the game Sunday, slag, his son and I were doing a comedy routine exactly along the lines of this trolling.

I don't believe this is a Russian troll-bot but I will say we have had a number of them attempt to register and even post in the past! There are a couple of ways you can tell if they are troll-bots.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

You clearly have a bone to pick and you decided to do so when the Eagles are playing well.

Regardless of what you think, Wentz's success has nothing to do with you and no one cares what you think about it.

Obviously there's something wrong with you so maybe you should go work it out some place else.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

What if I’m a Russian troll and don’t know it?

It's funny; on the way back from the game Sunday, slag, his son and I were doing a comedy routine exactly along the lines of this trolling.

I don't believe this is a Russian troll-bot but I will say we have had a number of them attempt to register and even post in the past! There are a couple of ways you can tell if they are troll-bots.
                    Like Sean Young in Blade Runner didn’t kno she was a replicant? What are the warning signs? Is there a test I can take? Oh God I’m worried.

PS we actually need some trolls but the rest of the NFC East sucks so bad they won’t come out of their caves until next year.
                    DB

Comment

Actually...

Originally posted by realistic View Post
                      -the ratio of anti-reid to anti-mcnabb has been like 2000:1. do you understand PLAYERS ON THE FIELD ARE RESPONSIBLE FIRST AND FOREMOST? mcnabb CHOKED in the most crucial moments of this franchise, yet you guys want him in the team hall of fame. you are rape victims who want to be raped again.

-doug pederson learned under andy reid and runs a lot of his offense. the fact that the offense is explosive is no coincidence under a qb who has a full skillset (Wentz) rather than a choke artist at the helm.

-reid was trying to do a WCO with an inaccurate, stupid qb who was never a leader. mcnabb was great at throwing teammates under the bus everywhere he went. there was always an excuse of what's around him. yeah, what's around brady his first 3 SBs? STFU

-also don't discount the fact that a lot of you like to ignore....that a white QB is now doing his thing. the black qb (mcnabb) was lazy and not a leader. a guy who started off mobile then just stops using his feet. a fucking moron.

stop idolizing this guy and freeing him from blame. he played with the most explosive weapon of the 2000's and had an elite defense but couldn't get it done. he got in his feelings with a top 3 WR that could have put them over the top.

FUCK DONOVAN MCNABB. GO WENTZ
                      It was only drunk driving we let him get away with.
                      DB

Comment

I believe there’s a good chance you are

Da, Mr. Danitzskywave?

Still, I’d lift a shot of Stoli with you, Comrade.
                        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Level of agreement (c) 100%

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                          What an odd thread
                          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

now, it's a game of guess the sock. fascinating.

Comment

So

Originally posted by realistic View Post
                              LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL

i just mentioned their races, which is vile! KKK! omg! all that's stated is one is white and one was black. leave your own interpretations to yourself.

so coming up with FFF, and poking at a guy being overweight is ok....but WE DRAW THE LINE AT RACE HERE AT IGGLEPHANS.

eat a dick you sanctimonious prick
                              you're racist, and overweight? Got it.

Comment

I'm thinking a former....

Wentz/NDSU Dakota fan who was eventually outed as a local Viking fan.
                                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                                X