Any predictions for FA Day 2 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any predictions for FA Day 2 ??

....I'm thinking we sit and watch waht shakes free maybe pick up some quality depth.

And watch the DC Dumpster fire gain momentum.
    Last edited by Raptor; 03-10-2017, 08:14 AM.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Probably a CB and some cuts

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ....I'm thinking we sit and watch waht shakes free maybe pick up some quality depth.

And watch the DC Dumpster fire gain momentum.
    I've heard Kayvon Webster mentioned a bunch, and maybe there's a rotational DE lying around somewhere of available for a swap?

Also: I saw Warmack's salary, and I would agree with those saying he's basically coming in as a back-up (about $1.5 million). However, if Howie can get something for Kelce, he'll immediately be in a battle with Barbre for starting duties.

Look for Kendricks to get shitcanned today...

Comment

Lots of good DTs available, I rather see Logan come back but if we lose him we'll need some depth there.

Ryan Matthews will probably get cut right?

Comment

The Logan thing is interesting

Originally posted by McNabbTime05 View Post
        Lots of good DTs available, I rather see Logan come back but if we lose him we'll need some depth there.

Ryan Matthews will probably get cut right?
        and Mathews probably has to be released with an injury settlement, so...may take a bit of time.

Comment

Yes ZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

lovin the dumpster fire
          Last edited by TRENT; 03-10-2017, 09:44 AM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Unfortunately I think its going to be a subtraction day instead of addition. Need to clear out the glut of useless cap space.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'm holding out ....

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              Unfortunately I think its going to be a subtraction day instead of addition. Need to clear out the glut of useless cap space.
              ...we might want pull out some trade for additional picks.

Wishful thinking I know.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Apparently

Mathews can't get cut because of his injury. It has to wait (?) That honestly, sucks for all involved.

As to Kendricks, I think they might try to move him, but it doesn't make sense to cut him as they money saved is limited and he's still a talented guy.

Comment

I see Kendricks as a draft day mover

I do not want bargain basement DB's from FA, Id rather draft a few and hope we hit on 1
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

If they designate Kendricks as a post-June 1 cut, they save 5M; if they designate Kelce a post June 1 cut, they save 4M I think.

Comment

Doesn't a good part of kendricks contract become guaranteed Sat?
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                        If they designate Kendricks as a post-June 1 cut, they save 5M; if they designate Kelce a post June 1 cut, they save 4M I think.
                        Interesting...

Doesn't a good part of kendricks contract become guaranteed Sat?
                        Yes, that is my understanding as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X