For me, this was the play of the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me, this was the play of the game

There are a lot of contenders for that title, but I absolutely love this play and this kid.

Undrafted rookie RB vs. Pro Bowl LB. It doesn't get any better than this:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelph...-on-third-down

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    There are a lot of contenders for that title, but I absolutely love this play and this kid.

Undrafted rookie RB vs. Pro Bowl LB. It doesn't get any better than this:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelph...-on-third-down
    Said when Corey was signed by the birds he would make the team and be productive, been watching this kid since High School and he gives his all every play, he had injuries at Wisconsin but was still productive.

Comment

THAT PLAY WAS CRUCIAL, GETTING THAT FIRST DOWN.

PLAY 1·A, BARNETT STRIP FROM SUCKUUM EARLY IN GAME DEEP IN IGGS TERRITORY TO STOP THAT DRIVE WITH ZERO POINTS.

PLAY 1.B....AND I SAY 1 A 1 B CAUSE I THINK THEY ALL ARE PLAYS OF THE GAME IN MY EYES....... ROBINSON PICK 6.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-23-2018, 08:54 AM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

At the risk of sounding like Mr. Football Dick

I, honest to God, yelled "Clement ... left flat" before the snap on that play.

I was thinking about how they had run it successfully against the Falcons a couple of times the prior week and that side was open with only one defender who looked like he could get there.

Clement made a great move in space (more Mr. Football lingo), and I got a few finger points and nods from the boys in my section.
        Last edited by slag; 01-23-2018, 09:24 AM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

NICE CALL.
          I GOT LUCKY ON THE PICK 6. TOLD GREGG GETTING A TURNOVER RIGHT NOW WITH THIS 3RD AND 8. WAS THINKIN PICK OR QB FUMBLE.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

That was definitely a big play which kinda got overlooked by the highlight reels.

I'm thrilled and happy for him as I, like godfather, saw him play a number of times in high school. He's really starting to come into his own now with a full season under his belt as he appears to be stronger and more elusive in the open field.

Comment

You are Mr. Football Dick, and you are right that kept that drive alive and then with the score it was pretty much over the Queens
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Never thought I’d be saying this, but can you believe how great we feel having Pederson & Reich running this offense? They are well balanced, seem to be 1 step ahead of the D, and take a lot of input from the players to play to their strengths.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-23-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Best thing about them, they adjust.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  Never thought I’d be saying this, but can you believe how great we feel having Pederson & Reich running this offense? They are well balanced, seem to be 1 step ahead of the D, and take a lot of input from the players to play to their strengths.
                  Adjust during the game, adjust according to available talent and conditions.

A huge difference from Reid and that little fucking smug rodent Chip
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

100% dead on balls accurate.

Comment

Same here, told Kathy right before the Pic! The Rookie Strip Sack made this game

a blow out! if they score there its a nail biter. The Robinson Pick 6 was the Blow! but really everyone contributed,,,Now you see why the experience in the backfield will help..Don't want Brady throwing at rookies or second year guys the whole game...Barnett earned his Signing Bonus!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                      X