No announcement yet.

Answer Honestly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me it was last minute drive by Wentz and a fucking rookie kicker nailing a 61 yard field goal to beat the vaggies... 99.9% of the time we lose that game and this time it made me feel like we had lady luck on our side from there on out

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      At what point in the season did you realize that this team was for real. For me it was the Carolina game. Was that week five or six maybe? But after that I was like, "why not us?"
      I think when they let OJ out of the clink
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Really when they curbstomped the Pukes in JERRUH’s pleasure palace. That’s when the last speed bump was cleared.

Comment

I think it was two wins over the Foreskins. I think other coaches on other years would have found a way to drop one of those games. When they won the second, the division was theirs to lose.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

For real for real?

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            At what point in the season did you realize that this team was for real.
            Probably when they went in a bitchslapped dallas in the second half in jerry's world. The Carolina game was more important, but smacking dallas like that was a "completing phase 1" of the process. Plus, they really gutted out a tough first half, adjusted and feasted in the 2nd.

Comment

Another time for me was when

WE WENT TO THE MOTHERFUCKING SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
              Last edited by BigSlizz; 01-22-2018, 11:01 AM.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
              X