Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to the OL & DL: they won this

Totally DOMINATED.

these 2 weeks are because of their performances.

Couldn’t agree more...ONE MORE!!

Comment

These last 18 games

Comment

Too much attention is always paid to the Quarterbacks....the lines determine the game

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Totally DOMINATED.

these 2 weeks are because of their performances.
          Best, deepest lines in the game. Amazing work by Howie putting them together.

Comment

This right here isn’t why I think we’re taking this thing. Someone said earlier football is a simple game, control the line of scrimmage and win the game.

We have the advantage on the LOS on both sides of the ball against the pats, give me that all day. If Eli can do it twice Foles can get this done.

Comment

They were a big part of it. No doubt, but I put this win on the coaches. The scheme was phenomenal. Even on our first drive, plays were there to be made - against the greatest defense that God ever assembled. Players made plays, but the coaches put them in incredible positions to be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by #48 View Post
                They were a big part of it. No doubt, but I put this win on the coaches. The scheme was phenomenal. Even on our first drive, plays were there to be made - against the greatest defense that God ever assembled. Players made plays, but the coaches put them in incredible positions to be successful.
                This is also true, Doug always seemed one step ahead.

Comment

I can totally see the other side of this too. No matter the design, the plays won't work unless the lines do their job. See Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by #48 View Post
                    No doubt. We stepped in some shit with this guy. Doug is an incredible football coach.

Comment

Never thought I would hear that.

Comment

Big V shoved Everson Griffin's 14 sacks up his ass.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                        X