Appallingly Patriotic Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appallingly Patriotic Post

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! SMEGMA SUCKS! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    DB

TDF?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Sky team has better motors

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      TDF?
      They could win this race or the Indy 500.

Had an accident on March 3. Still have concussion symptoms, broke my elbow, torn rotator cuff, tore wrist ligaments. Ankle surgery in a few weeks. Yes I was wearing my helmet but I landed on my face. Sat up coming to a red light to take my jacket off and it blew into the front wheel. Don't remember a thing until I was in the hospital.
      DB

Comment

Bummer

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Had an accident on March 3. Still have concussion symptoms, broke my elbow, torn rotator cuff, tore wrist ligaments. Ankle surgery in a few weeks. Yes I was wearing my helmet but I landed on my face. Sat up coming to a red light to take my jacket off and it blew into the front wheel. Don't remember a thing until I was in the hospital.
        That's an accident I haven't heard yet. Heal up!
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

WELL THAT SUCKS.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Wow dude. Hope you get better soon.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Wow. Hope you get well soon!

Comment

Hey thanks guys

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                Wow. Hope you get well soon!
                Yeah, those damn bikes get pretty wobbly once you take off the training wheels, I'll tell ya.
                DB

Comment

Jeez! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Fuuuuuuck. Get better
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That sounds real bad. Hope the concussion symptoms clear up soon and the ankle surgery goes well. Get better soon!

I had a bad collision (although nowhere nearly as bad an accident as what you described) involving a car when I was in high school. Broke my finger and got knocked out so I guess that would be considered a concussion nowadays (It wasn't back then). This was back in the early 80s when people didn't wear helmets so much. I was not wearing a helmet at the time. I was really lucky.

But I was young and healed up fast. It freaked me out and I never really rode again after that.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Oh, now I understand

why this post was so lucid.

Holy shit, man ... feel/get better.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I guess "thier" attempt failed...

...your blogging must be hitting to close to the truth making " them" desperate.

Get better and Viva La Resistance!!!
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Jesus. Sorry to hear that.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                            X