X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link for Dead and Co at the Susquehanna tonight

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/33uPFf4cfCf?lang=en%20US

Show starts @ 7pm

have a couple hrs to bumm around before leaving..I texted a few board heads the link but this will be easier to use,,hopefully there is no lag or freeze issues...there are loud annoying commercials unless you subscribe to Livestream,,,then your Cool...hoping for a dark star of help slip Franklins night...I did see they played Shakedown on the 22nd,,,Usually they give that one to Philly! Hottest shakedown scene on the Eastcoast! BITD!, he may restream last nights show later today.

Have fun guys!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I will be there. Have fun!

Comment

Cool ! thanks you to..U can watch the replay tomorrow

he will have the replay up in its entirety with no breaks...for about 24 hrs, so U can catch it after work or whatever.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Second time seeing them this tour.

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        http://www.ustream.tv/channel/33uPFf4cfCf?lang=en%20US

Show starts @ 7pm

have a couple hrs to bumm around before leaving..I texted a few board heads the link but this will be easier to use,,hopefully there is no lag or freeze issues...there are loud annoying commercials unless you subscribe to Livestream,,,then your Cool...hoping for a dark star of help slip Franklins night...I did see they played Shakedown on the 22nd,,,Usually they give that one to Philly! Hottest shakedown scene on the Eastcoast! BITD!, he may restream last nights show later today.

Have fun guys!
        We were at Bristow Va last week. two really good shows, already making plans for next summers tour.

Comment

Then you caught a great Show...VA was a smoking night

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
          We were at Bristow Va last week. two really good shows, already making plans for next summers tour.
          last night they seemed spent from The NY shows,,think they blew their wad the night before,,,still was a nice anniversary show for me and the wifee
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X