I hate this question when getting a hoagie from primos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this question when getting a hoagie from primos

Cashier goes....."what do you want on your hoagie?

"All the things that normally goes on a fucking hoagie unless I state otherwise"

Where the fuck did they get these retarded cashiers from?

SO DO YOU GET MAYO, OR OIL, MAYO AND OIL, NO MAYO OR OIL, HOT PEPPERS, SWEET PEPPERS, JALAPENOS, ONIONS? JUST WONDERING.
    I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY ASK LETTUCE TOMATO, HOWEVER, I THINK THAT'S UNDERSTOOD THAT'S WHAT A HOAGIE IS. PRIMOS GOOD HIT THOUGH.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 06-26-2017, 04:28 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      SO DO YOU GET MAYO, OR OIL, MAYO AND OIL, NO MAYO OR OIL, HOT PEPPERS, SWEET PEPPERS, JALAPENOS, ONIONS? JUST WONDERING.
      I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY ASK LETTUCE TOMATO, HOWEVER, I THINK THAT'S UNDERSTOOD THAT'S WHAT A HOAGIE IS. PRIMOS GOOD HIT THOUGH.

Only thing they should ask is MAYO or no Mayo?

If I say give me an italian primo without specific details then what does that mean??? It means I want an italian primo with everything

Comment

I normally get everything except PEPPERS

Comment

You are the one who is the idiot
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I'm just fucking glad

That we have a Primo's in Myrtle Beach. Hands down best hoagie I can get around here, and the icing on the cake is that the people that run the joint are from Philly. Just about every time I go in there I'm wearing an Iggs hat or shirt or during the season on a game day a jersey. That usually gets a conversation started. Good people, good food. Have yet to be asked if I want mayo on a hoagie lol. Primo sized Italian Diablo. Lettuce, onion, tomato, oil, vinegar. That's my jam. Grab a small container of pepper shooters and I'm good.
            "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              You are the one who is the idiot

Why? Because I don't fill out a questionnare to eat a fucking hoagie?

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
                That we have a Primo's in Myrtle Beach. Hands down best hoagie I can get around here, and the icing on the cake is that the people that run the joint are from Philly. Just about every time I go in there I'm wearing an Iggs hat or shirt or during the season on a game day a jersey. That usually gets a conversation started. Good people, good food. Have yet to be asked if I want mayo on a hoagie lol. Primo sized Italian Diablo. Lettuce, onion, tomato, oil, vinegar. That's my jam. Grab a small container of pepper shooters and I'm good.
                sounds like I need to go down there and buy one lol

Comment

Bc no one should assume you want a bunch of crap on a fucking sandwich.
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

So this is what rock bottom looks like.

Comment

YES, YES IT IS. SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS.
                      I WAS ASKING WHAT HE LIKES ON THEM TO SEE IF A LIGHT WOULD GO ON OVER HIS HEAD, THAT PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE.... BUT....

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                        Why? Because I don't fill out a questionnare to eat a fucking hoagie?
                        EVERYONE LIKES THEIR SHIT DIFFERENT YO. IN MY HOUSE WE ALL LIKE OUR HOAGS DIFFERENT, 4 PEOPLE, 4 DIFFERENT TASTES. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED.

Comment

YES, YES IT IS. SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS.
                          I WAS ASKING WHAT HE LIKES ON THEM TO SEE IF A LIGHT WOULD GO ON OVER HIS HEAD, THAT PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE.... BUT....
                          Didn't I tell you I like everything on a sharp italian primo except peppers?

Comment

EVERYONE LIKES THEIR SHIT DIFFERENT YO. IN MY HOUSE WE ALL LIKE OUR HOAGS DIFFERENT, 4 PEOPLE, 4 DIFFERENT TASTES. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED.
                            If I walk in primos and say can I have an italian primo without any specifics, that means I want EVERYTHING ON IT

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                              Didn't I tell you I like everything on a sharp italian primo except peppers?
                              HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!!!

WOW. MY BRAIN HURTS.

Comment

Working...
                              X