My take... late to the party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take... late to the party

Im not a Foles guy but that was the biggest head-scratcher of all. At least you could give plausible explanations for the previous moves.

All I know is I'm back in for season tickets regardless. Its still the Eagles.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    Im not a Foles guy but that was the biggest head-scratcher of all. At least you could give plausible explanations for the previous moves.

All I know is I'm back in for season tickets regardless. Its still the Eagles.
    What is a plausible explanation for trading one of the best backs in the NFL and the best back in Eagles history for a crippled linebacker? Too much money? Your best players earn the most money. What a concept!! There's nothing plausible about any of these moves. He blowed up the team real good. And then signed the least talented of the Seahawks corners for more money than McCoy got. Watch Cary Williams turn in a pro bowl season out there with Earl Thomas watching his back.

I called High School Harry on pretty much the day he was hired. Still shocked you guys didn't see what he is. This is a bad joke. I feel sorry for you guys. Truly.

edited to add I wish they would have hired Arians in 2013. Wouldn't have been popular at the time but looking like the smart play in hindsight.
    Last edited by The Ref; 03-11-2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

you feel sorry for us?

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
      What is a plausible explanation for trading one of the best backs in the NFL and the best back in Eagles history for a crippled linebacker? Too much money? Your best players earn the most money. What a concept!! There's nothing plausible about any of these moves. He blowed up the team real good. And then signed the least talented of the Seahawks corners for more money than McCoy got. Watch Cary Williams turn in a pro bowl season out there with Earl Thomas watching his back.

I called High School Harry on pretty much the day he was hired. Still shocked you guys didn't see what he is. This is a bad joke. I feel sorry for you guys. Truly.

because of roster moves on a football team we cheer for? But Katrina victims are to blame for buying below-sea level real estate.

Get over yourself.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        because of roster moves on a football team we cheer for? But Katrina victims are to blame for buying below-sea level real estate.

Get over yourself.
        wtf does real news have to do with football banter? Get over yourself as well. I've heard of false equivalency before, the M.O. of Faux News, but that's ridiculous even for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
          edited to add I wish they would have hired Arians in 2013. Wouldn't have been popular at the time but looking like the smart play in hindsight.
          In hindsight, your Mother would have been best off using a coat hanger.
          To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Al three of you guys are twats.

I'm the alpha in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              Al three of you guys are twats.

I'm the alpha in this thread.
              3I says you're more of a power bottom.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

3i says, Hi dad! I tell him to shut the fuck up, can't you see I working your momma?

Comment

Adolescent DQ says, "Hey momma, here comes that man again!"

Its about time you logged off and get back to polishing the curb feelers on Uncle 3I's coup-de-ville.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

If you don't know, now you know...batch.

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X