X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is your faith??

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    I'd almost rather see the panic meter hit 11 again
    ..when has this place ever failed to hit the panic meter???

Wait until draft day, with or without MM.....get your popcorn ready.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

If you were Tennessee - would you rather have Rivers (34) or Bradford (27) ?

Gonna get extra picks either way, which guy would you take ?

Comment

I can't answer that because...

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
        If you were Tennessee - would you rather have Rivers (34) or Bradford (27) ?

Gonna get extra picks either way, which guy would you take ?
        I'm not fully sold about thier interest acquiring MM for themselves.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            Rivers stinks? Do you watch the NFL?
            Yes do you ? how many playoff games has he won, how many super bowls ? The guy chokes in big games. If anyone tells me he is a great QB than McNabb belongs in the hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              Yes do you ? how many playoff games has he won, how many super bowls ? The guy chokes in big games. If anyone tells me he is a great QB than McNabb belongs in the hall of fame.
              Go look the numbers, then come back and speak intelligently.

Comment

Neither the Chargers or the Raiders are moving to LA. It will be the Rams only for now. Already a done deal. The NFL is powerless to do anything about it regardless of what they say about approval.

Anyway, Rivers is old but he doesn't stink. If Kelly had traded Foles for Rivers I wouldn't have laughed so loud at Harry.
                Last edited by The Ref; 03-18-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Rivers isn't good. Regular season champion, playoff choke artist.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X