It's nice to be back in the NFL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nice to be back in the NFL.

Shady thanks the Chipmeister for the two years of college ball he missed at Pittsburgh. Probably the way they all feel.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...fl-than-philly

High School Harry is becoming renown!

"Here is more of a NFL type of feel," McCoy told NFL Media's Kimberly Jones on NFL Network's NFL Total Access. "Being with Coach (Andy) Reid for so long ... you get used to that. A player's coach. An NFL type of atmosphere in the locker room and around the facility. And for two years in Philly it wasn't like that as much. It was more like a college feel."
    Word has been getting around the league. Frank Gore's cold feet shouldn't surprise anymore. Star players = not welcome. Harry is the star. One more season of amateur hour at the NovaCare. Then the NFL will return. My guess is the new coach will gut these Oregon players and the other non talents in less than a week after taking the job.

Your team will be competitive again by 2019 or so.

Comment

Maybe we should call Harry "college charlie" get it?!
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Bwahahahahahahha.........#1 brain dead dickhead troll returns!

Same old shit, same old shitty troll poster.

Shouldn't you be out looking for water, asshole?
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Hilarious. Frank Gore is a star, Demarco Murray is not

Stupid is as stupid does
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I love the hack reporterette taking jabs at his ego - Chip thinks you're disposable, Chip got rid of you, etc. -- trolling for a sound bite.

Of course, McCoy was dumb enough to fall for it and give her exactly what she wanted. Way to get played, playah.
            Last edited by The Duck; 04-07-2015, 09:54 PM.

Comment

But do you have any imagined Twitter exchanges?

Comment

Yeah, the guy who thinks he knows the NFL ignores the main factor in players going somewhere (ie. money), after the top running back FA and top d-back FA both sign in Philadelphia.

EDITED TO ADD: Well, some guys like where they are enough to take a little less (McCourty) ... but it's the generally the exception.
                Last edited by slag; 04-08-2015, 08:40 AM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This will be the year where the players still there start complaining about the amateur hour.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                    This will be the year where the players still there start complaining about the amateur hour.
                    Unless they win. Then things will work out just fine. Just like every other team, and every other coach in the league.

Comment

Totally, like how you guaranteed Chip would leave the Eagles for the Gators and/or Longhorns. I know UF and UT are both stoked to have him as their coach this year.

Comment

When will be the year when ChrisChristiesPenis is right about anything?

Moron di tutti morons
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Shady thanks the Chipmeister for the two years of college ball he missed at Pittsburgh. Probably the way they all feel.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...fl-than-philly
                          Well, the only other two years where he put up more rushing yards than 2013 and 2014 were his years at Pitt. I can understand why he feels that way.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                            High School Harry is becoming renown!

Word has been getting around the league. Frank Gore's cold feet shouldn't surprise anymore. Star players = not welcome. Harry is the star. One more season of amateur hour at the NovaCare. Then the NFL will return. My guess is the new coach will gut these Oregon players and the other non talents in less than a week after taking the job.

Your team will be competitive again by 2019 or so.
                            The Eagles did sign the 5th lowest number of free agents this off-season. Makes you wonder....
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

ON WIP yesterday, they were talking about Shady getting 40% of his career rushing yards in only two years under Chip. He had the rock in his hands like never before the last two seasons and now he's sounding like a little bitch with the whining and petty comments. Enjoy your "NFL type of feel" as you're fighting for yards behind that "stellar" Bills' OL.

I understand the bitterness but he should know better than to give anyone unnecessary sound bites.

Comment

Working...
                              X