Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the 3 day draft

As gay as Riccardo
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    As gay as Riccardo
    It's not a coincidence that the NFL Network needs programming content, especially during the offseason.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Drag it out over 3 days and take a commercial break between every pick so that TV is 4 or 5 picks behind. Brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        As gay as Riccardo
        Yep.

Saturday/Sunday was the best. Have a get together on Saturday and just tune in while doing other shit on Sunday.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

The good old days

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            It's not a coincidence that the NFL Network needs programming content, especially during the offseason.
            It will be interesting to see what the ratings for the three days will be. They wouldn't be doing this if there weren't eyeballs to be sold to advertisers. I can't predict. Hard to believe people actually watch it, but apparently they do. In numbers that might exceed games two and three of the World Series.

Comment

Plus when I wake up feeling like I do this AM it's Sunday and not a work day.

OOOOOOOPH. gonna be a long Friday at the office.

Comment

Yep. It was a fun weekend event. Get a bunch of people together, eat and drink too much, and watch the fiasco unfold.

Comment

well

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                  It will be interesting to see what the ratings for the three days will be. They wouldn't be doing this if there weren't eyeballs to be sold to advertisers. I can't predict. Hard to believe people actually watch it, but apparently they do. In numbers that might exceed games two and three of the World Series.
                  last year was pretty successful

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap20...illion-viewers

Comment

Yupp said that to the Wifee

Boomer would lose his voice,,3 picks on Sat,,,was a long day but fun,,I H8 this,,,it blows
                    Last edited by TRENT; 05-01-2015, 08:48 AM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X