Draftnik threads will be much less annoying this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draftnik threads will be much less annoying this year

Geeks, who can we pick at 32 (the last pick in the first round) to help improve our Championship team? Will the LB from Alabama still be on the board?

YA AH NO.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I love the draft but what I love even more is hearing ZERO “who will eagles pick?” hot takes.

Driving to Work this morning and was flipping between the three sports stations. ESPN is talking about the top five of the draft, what are the Giants going to do with the second pick, whatever move the Jets made to get up to number three, bills gonna Move up???, etc.

I’m just smiling like a cat that swallowed the canary & sipping my coffee realizing that the Super Bowl champion Eagles pick last because they won the mother FN SB, baybeee!!!
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-19-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I don't think they will pick at 32

most likely move back, Mid second round is about the same as late 1st...
        Last edited by TRENT; 03-19-2018, 10:45 AM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

i believe 5 of the last 6 holders of 32nd pick have traded out. it's a great spot to be in. teams covet that 5th year of a rookie contract they get at 32 vs 2nd round and beyond.

if a QB falls it'll be a very hot pick.

Comment

More picks is better. That single 32 can convert into at least 2 in later rounds.

Comment

Working...
            X