X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do the Chiefs not kick the FG?

12-3 game 4th quarter. No brainer.

Big Balls Doug has the league confused!
    Last edited by Maniac; 10-15-2017, 06:44 PM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

FF Factor
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      FF Factor
      That's never been a Reid call. Monkey see, monkey do.

I guarantee an analytics guy says kick that.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

terrible call. no reason to go for it in a two possession game.

Comment

Bonehead decision. 4th and 2 and down two scores. Kick the f'n FG, FF!

Comment

i also don't know why he's calling TO with 2:05 left. this gives pittsburgh the option to pass. just run down to 2:00.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              i also don't know why he's calling TO with 2:05 left. this gives pittsburgh the option to pass. just run down to 2:00.
              That to me was dumber then the 4th and 2 attempt. He will never learn clock management it appears. Truly a retard. Don't miss him at all. He will never win a championship
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

i think we lost to pittsburgh because of this in 09. FF called TO with like 2:02 left. pittsburgh passed for the first down. game over.

Comment

^this!

And that's what scares me most about Gomer. It's in his DNA. We've seen it and I hope to God it doesn't appear again when it's a tight situation!
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    i think we lost to pittsburgh because of this in 09. FF called TO with like 2:02 left. pittsburgh passed for the first down. game over.
                    Sounds familiar but it wasn't Pitt, eagles beat them in 2008, lost to them in 2012 on a last second FG. You might be thinking of that Oakland game that they inexplicably lost(to Jamarcus Russell)

Comment

yeah, this. the decision to call a timeout with 2:02 was compounded by the fact that they were in that situation against oakland.

Comment

My brother the Chefs fan loves Reid. I tell him that there is no way Andy Reid can win three or four playoff games in a row, home field advantage or not, better team or not. In three games at some point he is going to be out coached. Hell he lost NFC championship games to Mike Martz, John Fox, and Ken Whisenhunt, three guys who rode the short bus to school with xsv and Drock.

Comment

Working...
                        X