Sherman just told a teammate “it’s torn”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherman just told a teammate “it’s torn”

Looks like achilles...would be a bad loss...

Feels like bad karma to think Rodgers, Zeke, and now Sherman are out for what would probably be our toughest competition.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 11-10-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Thursday night football. Not enough time to heal from playing on Sunday.

Comment

Thinking about it a little more I don't think this is a devastating loss for them. A good defense can make up for a missing CB. Not nearly as big a loss as say, Zeke for these next 6 games, even considering Dallas's OL.

Comment

Not too many people can walk on a torn Achilles

so if it is torn all the way id be surprised.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

If they were to eliminate TNF, I'm betting they could recoup at least half of the lost ratings.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ri...ight-football/

Comment

the most sensible solution I've read

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                If they were to eliminate TNF, I'm betting they could recoup at least half of the lost ratings.
                is to just play 2 MNF games. The NFL keeps two primetime games without the same over-saturation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  It's a huge loss for them but honestly was not that impressed with their team in general last night, Cardinals stink and they had trouble scoring and they made a ton of defensive penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    THEY NEED TO JUST DROP THURSDAY FOOTBALL LIKE WAS SAID EARLIER. JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR PLAYERS TO RECOVER.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                      It's a huge loss for them but honestly was not that impressed with their team in general last night, Cardinals stink and they had trouble scoring and they made a ton of defensive penalties.
                      their offensive line sucks. Im really not worried about the seahawks the same way I am the saints and vikings.

Comment

Agreed,,once in a blue moon you get a good game

but mostly its a shitstorm, I don't watch anymore,,,unless it the Birds.

hurts the team's more that produces revenue.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                          is to just play 2 MNF games. The NFL keeps two primetime games without the same over-saturation.
                          I'd vote for Friday Night football if the NFL is dead set on having a game that's not on Sunday or Monday.

Comment

They actually can't do that

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                            I'd vote for Friday Night football if the NFL is dead set on having a game that's not on Sunday or Monday.
                            http://mentalfloss.com/article/12751...fered-football

After two attempts to sell the NFL's broadcasting rights were declared illegal because of antitrust concerns, NFL commissioner Pete Rozelle headed to the Hill to whip up support. In 1961, Congress passed the Sports Broadcasting Act, which exempted broadcasting rights by major sports leagues from antitrust decisions and cleared the way for the NFL to sell a broadcasting package to CBS, where all teams share the rights equally.

However, the law is more famous for helping to set the NFL broadcasting schedule. To protect fans of college and high school football, Congress also approved language that barred professional games on Fridays and Saturdays during the schools' seasons. The NFL still stays away from those days outside of rare exceptions, like when Christmas falls on a Friday. The Act also led to the blackout policy, which lets the league block games from a home market broadcast area if they have not sold out.

Comment

Not a bad idea. Most East Coast people are going to bed before the game is over anyway.

The best solution I've read was no TNF weeks 1-4, TNF weeks 5-12ish, and then Saturday night football once college football cools down. They'll never do that though because there's already Saturday night football at the end of the year so they'd be losing like 8 prime time games.

A second bye week before TNF would also make this better for the players, and actually give the NFL another week of TV revenue. Wouldn't surprise me if they did that.

Comment

Working...
                              X