Heard nothing about Bradham today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard nothing about Bradham today

Could be a good sign. Could mean nothing. I'd be thrilled, shocked and amazed if Howie found a way.

Apparently, nobody is...

Comment

Smart teams aren’t panicking. They’re waiting the chump teams out and then strike.

Really hope “we” keep him.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-13-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Would be an incredible signing, but I don’t know how it would be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Would be an incredible signing, but I don’t know how it would be possible.
          Already under the cap.. Still save 5mill from the Torrey trade and are restructuring Brandon brooks wouldn't be surprised to see some more restructures like Peters, Kendricks, Mcleod etc and don't forget they still have room to trade/cut/restructure curry they will have cash to spend trust in howie he will find 20-30 mill in cap space if need be

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Already under the cap.. Still save 5mill from the Torrey trade and are restructuring Brandon brooks wouldn't be surprised to see some more restructures like Peters, Kendricks, Mcleod etc and don't forget they still have room to trade/cut/restructure curry they will have cash to spend trust in howie he will find 20-30 mill in cap space if need be
            Brooks is being reported on Twitter. Another $5M off the cap. I think Corey Nelson means Kendricks is on his way out, so there's another few million.

Comment

Bradham gave this defense a nastiness it was missing. Eagles rarely have difference-making LBs, so I hope they find a way to keep him.
              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                Bradham gave this defense a nastiness it was missing. Eagles rarely have difference-making LBs, so I hope they find a way to keep him.
                Agreed would love Bradham back here, never, ever count out Howie.

Comment

Agreed. I think you could argue that he was one of the most important players on the team after Hicks went down. It won't be the end of the world if he is gone, but I hope they can keep him.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

that appears to be untrue

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                    Brooks is being reported on Twitter. Another $5M off the cap. I think Corey Nelson means Kendricks is on his way out, so there's another few million.
                    https://twitter.com/bbrooks_79/statu...96117870415872

at least as of now, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Agreed. I think you could argue that he was one of the most important players on the team after Hicks went down. It won't be the end of the world if he is gone, but I hope they can keep him.
                      I agree. We have one of the best LB corps in the NFL when Hicks is healthy. I really want him back.

Regardless, I’d like to see a LB in round 1. The kid from Boise reminds me of Skinny Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                        Like I said, Howie will find a way and BOOOOOOOM there you go, hello Bradham!

Comment

Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_djk1RQ2Ew
                          Last edited by slag; 03-14-2018, 10:46 AM.
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Hey Duck....Are you thrilled, shocked and amazed?
                            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                              What is the hatred for Kendricks, he came up big this year when the injury big plagued the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X