• Show
Clear All

• Don't forget Kelly has former Duck RB Kenjon Barner

stashed on the practice squad!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    stashed on the practice squad!

NHOH, his bio makes him sound like a "slightly" larger Sproles.

Comment

I mentioned this in another thread and Trent pretty much informed me of this. The question is are there any Ducks coming out in this yrs draft? Chip sure has a eye out for them I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
        I mentioned this in another thread and Trent pretty much informed me of this. The question is are there any Ducks coming out in this yrs draft? Chip sure has a eye out for them I'm sure

I may be all wet here, but I really don't see the issue with him leaning towards what he must feel is a known quality/quantity.

He scouted these guys, and spent a lot of time with them, and vise/versa, I don't blame him with surrounding himself with guys that already know what to expect and have bought in, before they even get here., one less unknown to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
          I may be all wet here, but I really don't see the issue with him leaning towards what he must feel is a known quality/quantity.

He scouted these guys, and spent a lot of time with them, and vise/versa, I don't blame him with surrounding himself with guys that already know what to expect and have bought in, before they even get here., one less unknown to deal with.
          So Philadelphia Ducks confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
            So Philadelphia Ducks confirmed?

Looks like Midnight Green and Black to me?
            Last edited by Eagle Road; 03-04-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X