Its Strange that Pravda has nothing about this up yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Strange that Pravda has nothing about this up yet

Every outlet including lame ass AOL has a ..BLOCKBUSTER DEAL Page about McCoy..and yet nothing from Nova Care????

Kinda makes you wonder if they are waiting to see if Drew and Lesean are going to try Cock Blocking Buffalo,, I can not Blame McCoy for not wanting to be traded there.
    Last edited by TRENT; 03-04-2015, 04:17 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

trade isn't official

Comment

They are an official NFL team site ... in the same fashion that the deal can't officially close until Monday they probably can't put it up until then.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Makes sense,,LaCharles Bently

Originally posted by slag View Post
        They are an official NFL team site ... in the same fashion that the deal can't officially close until Monday they probably can't put it up until then.
        he he he....
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

He could refuse to report to Buffalo. Doubt it but would make a good story. Eagles would have to cut him. He is definitely not happy.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            He could refuse to report to Buffalo. Doubt it but would make a good story. Eagles would have to cut him. He is definitely not happy.

Isn't it something like if he refuses he of course loses the 10+ mil. and then he would have to find another team that is going to pay him more than that.

He might not like it, but if he wants to get paid guarantee money he's already packing.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Team site can't, but nfl.com can?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...or-kiko-alonso

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                I think Nfl.com is reporting news of the Shefter report not the transaction.

The Eagles reporting it would seem to be more a confirmation of the transaction which might be a bit more a gray area regarding the FA/transaction rules.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

They Just got the Cole story up..everyone knew that ws coming

but I'm pretty sure no one at Nova care has ANY FUCIN CLUE whats going on,,they are as blindsided as Shady, the Media, and the fans!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                    Isn't it something like if he refuses he of course loses the 10+ mil. and then he would have to find another team that is going to pay him more than that.

He might not like it, but if he wants to get paid guarantee money he's already packing.
                    He'd get a decent contract but not likely to be as good as the one he's got. Depends how much he hates Buffalo or wants to screw Kelly. I suspect he'll take the money and head north.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      He'd get a decent contract but not likely to be as good as the one he's got. Depends how much he hates Buffalo or wants to screw Kelly. I suspect he'll take the money and head north.

As do I,

Comment

Working...
                      X