ESPN Shady Not Happy may Not Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Shady Not Happy may Not Go

Was listening to ESPN radio in the car and one guy said a source said Shady wants no parts of Buffalo and may not go, this would mean Bills would have to pull out of the deal. Can he do that ?

Oh that's such bullshit. He may not like it but I assume he would rather stand on a giant pile of money over principle.

What's he gonna do? Walk away from $10 mill?
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-04-2015, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Oh that's such bullshit. He may not like it but I assume he would rather stand on a giant pile of money over principle.

What's he gonna do? Walk away from $10 mill?
      Funny thing I just got online and posted that and then found this, sorry but it's a copy and paste.

A source informed ESPN's Josina Anderson that LeSean McCoy is "frustrated" over being traded to the Bills and is "not going to make it easy, that's for sure."
      "Of course he's not happy," added the source. "It'll be interesting to see how this process plays itself out because he's an interesting individual. ... He was like 'why me?'" Some are leaving the door open to McCoy possibly refusing to go to Buffalo, leading to the Bills possibly pulling out of the trade prior to it officially going through when the new league year opens March 10

Comment

Nothing to worry about

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        Was listening to ESPN radio in the car and one guy said a source said Shady wants no parts of Buffalo and may not go, this would mean Bills would have to pull out of the deal. Can he do that ?
        It's not like he has Drew Rosenhaus whispering in his ear how much $$$ he can get on the open market if he refuses to go and forces the Eagles to cut him. Everything'll be just fine.

Comment

He won't get 10.5M on the open market as a FA.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
            He won't get 10.5M on the open market as a FA.
            Or almost 12 next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              Or almost 12 next year.

Exactly,

Comment

Doesn't matter. The name is escaping me, but that DE from the Patriots that got traded to the Raiders a while back didn't want to go, either. He even missed games, but eventually he showed up.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  Doesn't matter. The name is escaping me, but that DE from the Patriots that got traded to the Raiders a while back didn't want to go, either. He even missed games, but eventually he showed up.
                  Richard Seymour.

Comment

He is going to a team that wants to hand him the ball 25 times per game!

He has a great numbers when playing in the snow.
                    Last edited by Joegrane; 03-04-2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

That's right. I was thinking McGinest but I knew that wasn't right.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                      X