Mychal Kendricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mychal Kendricks

BGN continues to speculate that he could be used as trade bait in a MM trade. Tampa Bay needs a MLB. Theory is that they'd keep Meco around for a few more years alongside Alonso.

Depends how that would change the amount of picks they have to give up but IMO still a turrible idea. Trading a proven stud barely entering his prime to be left with 2 guys with a history of multiple ACL injuries.. not to mention Sunshine Matthews waiting in the wings.

CK is very high on DeMeco. If they bring him back and go after Worlids don't know how MK fits into the picture. Still not a bad problem to have...

I won't worry

until this report is seconded by Rotoworld.

Comment

And bleacherreport.

I know it's BGN, but it's also Chip Kelly. Still something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        BGN continues to speculate that he could be used as trade bait in a MM trade. Tampa Bay needs a MLB. Theory is that they'd keep Meco around for a few more years alongside Alonso.

Depends how that would change the amount of picks they have to give up but IMO still a turrible idea. Trading a proven stud barely entering his prime to be left with 2 guys with a history of multiple ACL injuries.. not to mention Sunshine Matthews waiting in the wings.

CK is very high on DeMeco. If they bring him back and go after Worlids don't know how MK fits into the picture. Still not a bad problem to have...
        What does Worilds have to do with Kendricks? Meco is over 30. They just dumped a 27 year old with a high contract for a younger player. If Meco stays, he'll be depth and take a paycut. He's not a 3-down linebacker.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

All of these scenarios are giving me a damn headache. No way in hell am I even entertaining the thought of giving away Kendricks who is just coming into his prime.

Comment

Working...
          X