Embiid, Simmons, Sidney Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embiid, Simmons, Sidney Jones

Because seeing them drafted is much better than seeing them play.

Value is the new victory.
    Last edited by The Duck; 04-28-2017, 08:55 PM.

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    Because seeing them drafted is much better than seeing them play.

Value is the new victory.
    Football is such a "bang bang" game where anything can go at any moment.

I prefer to draft for immediate impact.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      Football is such a "bang bang" game where anything can go at any moment.

I prefer to draft for immediate impact.
      Same here. I also prefer to give my second year franchise QB a running game made up of something more than a retiring punt returner and a below average fifth round pick.

I'm so glad their plans for Cook vs. Jones found their way onto Les Bowen's twitter feed an hour before the pick. That really inspires confidence.

Comment

Howie Hinkie
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Can you say Jamaal Charles....

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          Same here. I also prefer to give my second year franchise QB a running game made up of something more than a retiring punt returner and a below average fifth round pick.

I'm so glad their plans for Cook vs. Jones found their way onto Les Bowen's twitter feed an hour before the pick. That really inspires confidence.
          ....pretty sure they will replace one busted up RB ( Mathews ) with another that allegedly knows Pedersons system.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ....pretty sure they will replace one busted up RB ( Mathews ) with another that allegedly knows Pedersons system.
            Serviceable running backs are easy to find. Harder to find a CB with an Achilles injury.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm going to jinx another name here

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              But James Connor and Jamaal Charles (if he has anything left) wouldn't completely suck.

Comment

Working...
              X