The sad aftermath of yesterday's win by Clemson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sad aftermath of yesterday's win by Clemson

Elsworth's next boy and a generation of boys named Dabo.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

The saddest thing is that no one saw it on the East Coast that had to work this morning.

Comment

I started late, so I played the game from my DVR a few minutes after the recording started and figured I would get caught up by skipping commercials, etc.

Well, it hit the end of the 30-minute extension when I saw Clemson get the ball back. The recording cut off and by the time I switched over to the live channel, they were kicking the extra point. I stayed up that fucking long and missed the goddamn ending.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Game was way too long. Too many breaks and commercial. It's ridiculous. I stayed up like an idiot only because I had money on it. It was a great game, though.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Took a nice 3rd and early 4th quarter nap and woke up to catch the last 10 minutes. Fuck a Saban!
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Yeah, Clemson +7

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Game was way too long. Too many breaks and commercial. It's ridiculous. I stayed up like an idiot only because I had money on it. It was a great game, though.
            Was very enticing, same boat.

I heard vegas took a bath on that, which was weird because I saw Clemson +5.5 and +6 and didn't think that was a good value.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              I started late, so I played the game from my DVR a few minutes after the recording started and figured I would get caught up by skipping commercials, etc.

Well, it hit the end of the 30-minute extension when I saw Clemson get the ball back. The recording cut off and by the time I switched over to the live channel, they were kicking the extra point. I stayed up that fucking long and missed the goddamn ending.
              You always go with an hour minimum in those type of situations.

Comment

I had money line. Got lucky. I believe it that Vegas got killed.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yep I just finished watching the game on my dvr. Only added the 30 minute extension. Game shut off with 1:55 seconds to go in the 4th. Had to watch the final drive on youtube. Rookie mistake.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah, I usually just make sure I switch to the actual channel once I'm caught up.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                    X