Patrick Robinson and Jalen Mills.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Robinson and Jalen Mills.

Currently your 2017 Philadelphia Eagle starting cornerbacks.

Barnett may be a solid player but did they really need another defensive lineman more than a cornerback? I say nay!

Plus I'm hearing Barnett was picked as a fit for the Wide 9 and has limited technique. So what happens if Schwartz leaves?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I say the draft is deep

and let's judge the haul on Monday!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I agree, we really needed secondary help, but who gets the pick there in the secondary? Conley?

I like Barnett but he was just the safe pick. Howie didn't eff up the pick, but he didn't ace it either.
      Last edited by JuTMSY4; 04-28-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Barnett may be a solid player but did they really need another defensive lineman more than a cornerback? I say nay!

Plus I'm hearing Barnett was picked as a fit for the Wide 9 and has limited technique. So what happens if Schwartz leaves?
        I talked to Zubaz about the same issue with Barnett last night. It's a definite concern
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

No need to wait. We already know they passed up four cornerbacks for Barnett.

Comment

What I've heard is that Douglas evaluates players based on fit and immediacy of impact on the team. They needed more pass rush, and Barnett is projected to do just that, as well as improve run defense. There are still high quality corners available.

What you infer from that may or may not be completely accurate.

Comment

Assuming Conley was no longer an option

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              I agree, we really needed secondary help, but who gets the pick there in the secondary? Conley?

I like Barnett but he was just the safe pick. Howie didn't eff up the pick, but he didn't ace it either.
              I guess it would be Humphrey.

Then the question becomes how much better would he be compared to the DB they could possibly get at 43. At the very least I think they got good value.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post

I would have taken the top CB they had left on the board. That should have been a relatively "safe" pick too at a position thats a gaping hole.

Comment

thats who I thought it was

who Knows what happens,,,riverboat Howie must have a move or two up his sleeve,,,and remember Lito sat while Sheldon Brown Started,,,lets see who they grab today, someone took King from Washington right?
                  Last edited by TRENT; 04-28-2017, 10:29 AM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

King is Still out there,,,he should be our guy Screw Rb

grab one in the 3rd or the 4th
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

He's still available. I'd have to think that if Green Bay doesn't go RB, they jump at King.

Comment

Mills will have a good season and Barnett was a good pick. This team has a difficult time getting to the QB. They will get a CB tonight, relax.

Comment

Or Seattle.

There's no way he makes it to the 11th pick.

Comment

why the fuc are Teams like

the hawks and the fudge packers picking before us??!!!! Fuc them!
                            today is the day to trade up...Come on! Boy blunder!
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

So Humphries?

I would have taken the top CB they had left on the board. That should have been a relatively "safe" pick too at a position thats a gaping hole.
                              right?

Comment

Working...
                              X