• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck u

Comment

Originally posted by RileyMakeMeSmiley View Post
      Me.
      you're too irrelevant to make a beta list, doesn't that suck?
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
        The last day I read the board you had created a whole thread about me, yet you tell me to get off your dick. Funny. Your dickish behavior and general attitude on the internet makes you look like someone who must be a beta male in real life imo. Maybe even a gamma male.

Also, you don't know any more than me or anyone else here and never make any terribly insightful posts, which is weird for someone who busts balls because he thinks people are so dumb and make obvious posts. You're an average poster on a good day but seem to think the shit you spew puts you on par with the love child of George Halas and Dick Vermeil.

Comment

So, Rothdawg is that guy that stands next to you at the urinal and is always trying to sneak a peek at your junk, now I know why.
          Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-25-2014, 10:42 AM.

Comment

I would rather you leave the board

Comment

fight him

Comment

You don't stand next to anyone at the urinal, because you pee sitting down.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                  You don't stand next to anyone at the urinal, because you pee sitting down.

You would know this how? lol Admit it, you've been outted, Igglephans own little bitch pervert, Bwahh!!!
                  Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-25-2014, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Because you can't even see your dick when you stand, fatso.

Comment

Because you can't even see your dick when you stand, fatso.

Once more, you would know this how, been peeking again haven't you,

Comment

Just what the board needs, a fat beta male from Kansas trying to gain acceptance.

Comment

Anyone with a join date of 1999. That's when this place started but had a history even before that. The betas go back to the Ray Rhodes years on other sites but began on philly.com in the mid 90's. IE, IG, Anthony, KG, Riccardo, 2gap, me, BB, Ellsworth, Loki, and a handful more, not counting the wangnutz which were plentiful.

Anybody who remembers a crazy Canadian who faked his own death is a beta. I don't recall that guy's handle, though.

This place started because we couldn't say fuck anywhere. And Eagles fans have had plenty of reasons to express themselves with that word over the decades.

Comment

Just what the board needs, a fat beta male from Kansas trying to gain acceptance.

What ever you say junior, just make sure when you go out peeping tonight you shut off the light in your mother's basement.:D

Oh yeah, and buy a roll of toilet tissue, your mom says she can't understand why your socks are always stuck together.

Comment

Who's the kid who goes to Syracuse?
                              Last edited by phillyeagles36; 10-25-2014, 06:44 PM.

Comment

That would be you

Comment

Working...
                                X