Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Eagles organization get any more

fucking lame?

Who's running this shitfest, Dave Spadaro?

Can't wait to see them play videos Sunday night that will do nothing but piss off the other team during the game.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...gles-defenders
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Originally posted by slag View Post
    fucking lame?

Who's running this shitfest, Dave Spadaro?

Can't wait to see them play videos Sunday night that will do nothing but piss off the other team during the game.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...gles-defenders
    First, yes those videos are awful. Not funny and stupid. However, they've probably been going on every week for like half a dozen years so I don't know why its more of a deal now worthy of its own espn.com story. But I agree that they are just certifiably stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
      First, yes those videos are awful. Not funny and stupid. However, they've probably been going on every week for like half a dozen years so I don't know why its more of a deal now worthy of its own espn.com story. But I agree that they are just certifiably stupid.
      This. Eagles pravda has been posting amateur animation videos like this leading up to each game for half a decade. They're usually on the home page but this one isn't. Each one is more lame than the last.

Comment

I think reffy is saying this a bit less specifically ... but the difference here is that instead of limiting their weak ass vids for the enjoyment of Pollyannas on Pravda, they put this one on Twitter.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Wow...how embarrassing.

I wouldn't have believed how lame that was if I didn't see for myself.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

First time I remember them showing up was the season before Jeff Garcia. So that means they've been mediocre since these lame flash vids showed up. Only one I remember enjoying was the Shining spoof with Jackson and Maclin.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              First time I remember them showing up was the season before Jeff Garcia. So that means they've been mediocre since these lame flash vids showed up. Only one I remember enjoying was the Shining spoof with Jackson and Maclin.
              The only one I ever liked was the one with the broken down car and the littlest telemarketer. If I recall correctly somebody had to make an apology to tlt after that one. Bawah.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

seriously

we have the 28th def in the league

4tds and 375 yards?

Comment

i remember them as far back as 04. the week before we lost to pittsburgh there was a flash animation video of jevon kearse eating roethlis-burgers or something.

Comment

Said it before, they have no jinx concept

dopes
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X