Piggybacking on that DRC thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piggybacking on that DRC thread

Who was your least favorite member of the Dream Team?

I'm going to go with DRC. Fucker making fun of the Eagles for having 0 Super Bowls, and he hasn't won shit!

Fuck a Dream Team! That shit show makes me very thankful for what we have.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

It's hard to pick just one.

Ronnie Brown? Just because that goal line play I point to as the turning point of the entire debacle of a season.

Jason Babin?

All of the safeties?

Nnamdi is too easy.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

And, he allowed the Eagles to get rid of Kolb. An NFL team actually sent a player and a pick for Kevin Kolb. Should be fun watching him get toasted for the rest of the season.

Comment

Not funny, stop posting.

Comment

Bbambi defined that team. And the fun reading a clueless lawyer defending his overrated skills right up until he was released.

Comment

Vince Young

Because he came up with "Dream Team."

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              BANG! We have a winner!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post

Ronnie Brown? Just because that goal line play I point to as the turning point of the entire debacle of a season.

Jason Babin?

All of the safeties?

Nnamdi is too easy.
                See, I can't go with Babin because he did what he was supposed to... for at least one season. Gotta be VY or Nnambi.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Nobody likes you here ... or respects your opinion.

Who's clueless?
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

I'm going to go with DRC. Fucker making fun of the Eagles for having 0 Super Bowls, and he hasn't won shit!
                    Nnamdi, he never made plays. At least DRC would occasionally break up a long bomb with his long arms and decent speed.

DRC missed breaking up that TD pass by inches.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      Nobody likes you here ... or respects your opinion.

Who's clueless?
                      Remember the scene in Animal House where the pledges are checking out all the frats... and the Omega's keep sending the losers to the "back room" ?

Igglephans needs a loser-room; wouldn't take long to fill it up and they could easily entertain themselves.

"Say hello to DJugdish; DJugdish, this is The Ref, and over here is CC Pete"

Comment

FF

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Fuck a Dream Team! That shit show makes me very thankful for what we have.
                        For handing Castillo the reins to that D.

Good guy in way over his head, players didn't respect him, clusterf*ck from the get go.

Comment

Babin gets extra douche points for shitty tattoos

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post

Jason Babin?

All of the safeties?

Nnamdi is too easy.

but it has to be Nnamdi. He was supposed to be the chosen one. The lockdown corner, the island...the rest were who we thought they were. I didn't expect shit from Vince, but I thought Aso was going to be the missing piece.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I hated that kid the moment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                            ..he spewed that jinx. Isn't he in the Canadian league now or did he bombed out there as well?
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                            X