Eagles Strat has landed!!! Now its official I got my pre CBS Stratocaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Strat has landed!!! Now its official I got my pre CBS Stratocaster

I have been working on Getting a Pre CBS Stratocaster for about 4 months now, I started in Nov and have sold about 5 nice older guitars. The market has been total shit,,the guitar market that is! So this is a good time to get in on a guitar like this,,many reasons I was able to afford this Ax, A real 1962

1st off its was entirely refinished, I d rather have the neck with its original finish and logo, but ohh well. 2nd The Pots were switched out and the Saddles are also repros,,,they will all be replaced with authentic 62 parts as time passes.. The color is Sherwood green a custom color from Dupont in the Early 60's other custom colors; Fiesta Red, Olympic white, and Lake placid Blue,& Shoreline Gold command Insane money.....this ax was most likely a Sunburst. 1962 was a great year for fender but also a transition year; Slab board to Veneer rosewood,,the necks are thicker and wider,,they play great and it has its original Frets and Pickups! Big plus!,,,,Hoping for a good long time with her,,,No I did not buy it for the Color,,,Just worked out that way! U won't see this one in the parking Lot!

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

BEAUTY!!!
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

thanks Bro,,,loving life

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
      BEAUTY!!!
      U know the 63 had the bad neck,, so I went with a dealer In Ohio,,,guy has vintage guitars that just make you drool, Amazing inventory.. the Pups have a nice strong output too,,he metered them before I bought it,,much better than the late 50's 60/61...closer you get to the Mid 60's the hotter the Pups get from Production. Fender has used 62 as a baseline for most of the reissues, so hopefully she's a screamer!
      Last edited by TRENT; 03-13-2017, 07:35 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
      X