Howie found a way to spend more for a backup QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post
    One of the best movies of all time? You betcha!
    The series is just as good. Especially the first season.

Comment

I think Billy Bob Thornton gave one of the best performances I've ever seen on tv in the first season.

The second season was pretty fucking good also (notwithstanding the weirdness in the last episode) ... Mike Milligan was a pisser.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        I think Billy Bob Thornton gave one of the best performances I've ever seen on tv in the first season.

The second season was pretty fucking good also (notwithstanding the weirdness in the last episode) ... Mike Milligan was a pisser.
        The odd little asides just make the whole show:

Malvo walks into Nevada Agent's office, sees a map with push-pins in every state but one.

MALVO: You've got pins in every state but Georgia. What'd ya got against Georgia?

NEVADA AGENT: My ex-wife. She's Korean. Used to spit at me when we had sex.

Little shit like that has me giggling to myself for two weeks.

Billy Bob had some fun with that role. Did you figure out who Lorne Malvo actually was at the end? (I didn't the first time I watched it)

Comment

Are you referring to the Devil theory? ... I didn't figure it out myself, but after reading some articles, it made sense.

Comment

Are you referring to the Devil theory? ... I didn't figure it out myself, but after reading some articles, it made sense.
            Yep. The Vegas part of the show makes more sense in that light. I thought Malvo's dentist cover was over the top the first time I saw it. The second time, it clicked after the elevator scene.

Comment

I'm kinda psyched for upcoming TV ... with the 3d season of Fargo and Better Call Saul on deck.

Comment

I'm kinda psyched for upcoming TV ... with the 3d season of Fargo and Better Call Saul on deck.
                Two best shows on TV. I actually like Saul better than I liked Breaking Bad.

Comment

Working...
                X