No announcement yet.

Sixers beat Wiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get not wanting to pay him, although the salaries are inflated leaguewide now. Holmes has some promise as Snake mentioned.

My thing is, if you knew you didn't want to pay Noel, why not move him much earlier? That decision could/should have been made long ago and there are reports of offers going back to the summer. Just seems like BC is flying by the seat of his pants.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 02-25-2017, 02:25 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      I get not wanting to pay him, although the salaries are inflated league wife now. Holmes has some promise as Snake mentioned.

My thing is, if you knew you didn't want to pay Noel, why not move him much earlier. That decision could/should have been made long ago and there are reports of offers going back to the summer. Just seems like BC is flying by the seat of his pants.
      I saw the report of the Celtics offering their natural first last year. Honestly, I'd rather have Justin Anderson and not have Noel in Boston than a late first round pick.

Comment

Yeah wouldn't want him on the Celts. After the last game in Boston Bill Simmons was tweeting about wanting the Celts to trade for him (not that BS matters)
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          I get not wanting to pay him, although the salaries are inflated leaguewide now. Holmes has some promise as Snake mentioned.

My thing is, if you knew you didn't want to pay Noel, why not move him much earlier? That decision could/should have been made long ago and there are reports of offers going back to the summer. Just seems like BC is flying by the seat of his pants.
          Hinkie 1,000,000% gets more out of Noel and it is not even close. That is the only reason why I am frustrated w/ it.

Comment

Is there no way Okafor can have a future here with Embiid around?

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
              Is there no way Okafor can have a future here with Embiid around?
              I really couldn't say. There are nights he looks good...tonight he's got 20 pts and 8 rebs...

Comment

Working...
              X