No announcement yet.

Jeffrey tidbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More strawman horseshit ... wah wah, I don't genuflect at all things Gamecock.

I never discussed Cooper's contract ... never called either big talent ... and I'm not even remotely butt hurt about Jeffrey.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      My Bear guy said he's a good player ... I don't disagree.
      He's the first WR we had since TO that can get his no matter the coverage. His size, his catch radius...we haven't had that. Maclin didn't have it, Desean didn't have it...

Comment

Todd Pinkston lead the league in yards per reception in 2004.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          More strawman horseshit ... wah wah, I don't genuflect at all things Gamecock.

I never discussed Cooper's contract ... never called either big talent ... and I'm not even remotely butt hurt about Jeffrey.
          Couldn't be a bigger strawman than comparing Jeffrey to Antonio Brown, AJ Green and Julio Jones. Nobody said that. And you're totally butt hurt about Howie getting any props not about Jeffrey getting signed. Another strawman.

Nothing to do with him being from South Carolina. That's another strawman. Jeffrey was the consensus best FA wide receiver on the market and Howie snagged him. Three BS claims in one thread. Wah wah wah! You're the Strawman King!

You think it's a bad signing. I say you don't know what you're talking about.

And I'll bet I can find a post where you defend paying Cooper.
          Last edited by Maniac; 03-12-2017, 12:59 PM.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Todd Pinkston lead the league in yards per reception in 2004.
            One of the all time greats.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I think it's a bad signing, Strawman?

And you can find me saying Cooper is cheaper than Jackson in a thread about why the Eagles didn't pay the back end of Jackson's contract ... come on ... you can twist that straw into a contention of me defending Cooper's contract.

Go ahead, Strawman.
              Last edited by slag; 03-12-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Bwah!

Oh man ... the Strawman that keeps on giving ... Slizz thinks he's an all time great from that post huh?

Comment

https://twitter.com/eliotshorrparks/...10381782994949

No player on the roster in 2016 makes this catch

Comment

Working...
                  X