Meet your new host of ESPN's NFL Countdown this fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    will add value to all the guys who want to use their intellect to size up the contests.

The NFL doesnt need gimmicky bullshit like hiring a bimbo to draw men in. Men will watch regardless of who is on the screen.

Comment

OH YEA SMEGMA. BERMAN IS SEXIER THEN SHE IS, I SEE YOUR POINT NOW.

I KNOW, YOU'RE PICTURING BERMAN IN THAT BIKINI AREN'T YOU, YOU LITTLE DEVIL.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        The NFL doesnt need gimmicky bullshit like hiring a bimbo to draw men in. Men will watch regardless of who is on the screen.
        I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO EVEN WATCHES NFL PREGAME SHOWS ANYMORE. DOES ANYONE HERE WATCH ANY?

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO EVEN WATCHES NFL PREGAME SHOWS ANYMORE. DOES ANYONE HERE WATCH ANY?
          Never did.. they suck

Comment

I'm mainly on the internet until 1pm. Not looking at a panel of 6 talk about football

Comment

They have absolutely no value

Have not watched in many years. Berman in that bikini may have me reconsidering...

Comment

I rarely keep the sound on during a game, much less watch that dreck.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What sound do you have on during the game?

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  I rarely keep the sound on during a game, much less watch that dreck.
                  Radio call feed or music?

I ask because I watched this year's SB with some good music playing during the game action and it was a nice alternative to listening to Buck/Aikman.

Comment

Generally silence ... I mute it, and if there is a play for which I need clarification (usually a official's call), I will turn it on for clarification ... otherwise, I really don't need someone to describe what I can see.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

No but ESPN does....

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                      ...their ratings have been sliding the last two years ( and they are competing against the emerging NFL network). In addition it has been made public ESPN will be having layoffs over the next several months, a lot of big names are apparently on the list...... Do a google search, the writing is on the wall.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                        ...their ratings have been sliding the last two years ( and they are competing against the emerging NFL network). In addition it has been made public ESPN will be having layoffs over the next several months, a lot of big names are apparently on the list...... Do a google search, the writing is on the wall.

They better not get rid of Tony Kornheiser on PTI

Comment

KORNHOLIO WHO?

Comment

KORNHOLIO WHO?
                            You know who I am referring to mutherfucker

Comment

WOW. YOU REALLY HAVE SOME ANGER ISSUES. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.

Comment

WOW. YOU REALLY HAVE SOME ANGER ISSUES. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.
                                I;m sick you acting like mongo

Comment

Working...
                                X