No announcement yet.

ALL THESE YEARS, .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao! Gross grew up down the road from me in goldsboro. Watched him play for the local semi pro team.

Comment

YEA, I WAS 22. SO WASTED THAT NIGHT. I SAT ON CURB, FELL ASLEEP, ALONG WITH THE REST OF OUR CREW. WOKE UP WITH SUN IN MY EYES NEXT DAY TO THE SOUND OF TRASH TRUCKS CLEANING STREET A FEW FEET AWAY.

WE ALL LOOKED AT EACH OTHER, LAUGHED OUR ASSED OFF, WENT TO THE DINER. WITH CURTAIN RODS STILL STICKING OUT, HOLDING CAST TOGETHER.
      WHAT A FRIGGIN PARTY.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        That was a great watch ... particularly the interviews after the mark of the vid that you suggested ... really interesting look into the personalities of a bunch of guys who are legendary figures for me.

EDITED TO ADD: When Harry takes over for Richie, the level of questions goes way up and one particular thing that I was thinking as I watched was that you could see that Tim McCarver was going to be on television after he stopped playing.
        I think the Phils activated McCarver that September so he could get the distinction of playing in 4 decades.

Comment

Working...
        X