What hurts the most.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hurts the most.............

In spite of all the horseshit, the incompetent cheating fucking refs, the really bad turnovers..................

This game was won until Chip gets a brain fart down on the goal line.

Why wasn't Foles under center on 3rd and 2; and even more why the fuck didn't you challenge that horrible spot? It was a TD, clear as day, a 1st down at worst.

I dunno. Hard loss to swallow.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Yep. Sometimes I think Chip gets the brain freeze likes FF always did.

Comment

Chip has some lessons to learn. Why that spot wasn't challenged is beyond me and that shotgun formation at the goal line was a terrible call.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

tough loss. Crudinals suck... If the iggs make the playoffs, I hope they play AZ

Comment

3rd and 2,,,2 what???

it was 3rd ans 6 inches man!!!!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Yes, this was the turning point. Balls come with having the team you built.
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

The Eagles have been the beneficiary of questionable calls all season long. Law of averages says that wouldn't continue. The Andrew Luck pick was the most egregious.

Cardinals are a legitimate good team. No shame losing on their home field. The Eagles showed they can play toe to toe with some good teams this year. They're not far off even though still a little short on talent.

When the O line gets back fully healthy, McCoy is going to take off. That will change everything. Not worried. They'll still beat the crap out of the cuntboys and all will be well.

5-2 is a good place to be right now.

Comment

Yeah we tend to forget the calls that go our way. Just the same tough pill to swallow here. Its a game we could have a should have won. Those two turnovers inside the 10 were the game.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Agreed for the most part. Let's see what happens when the o line is at full strength. I expect everyone, including Foles, to look better then.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yep

I'm over it already. 3 turnovers (+ 11 penalties) and still almost won... again
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X